Small Chassis T-8

sfox7076

Small Chassis T-8
« on: 25 Jul 2014, 01:23 pm »
So my effort to sell my small chassis Transcendence 8 appears to have failed.  I will likely just repurpose it at work.  Are there any upgrades that can be done to the small chassis?  It has the phono option, but not much else as far as I can tell.

Shawn

avahifi

Re: Small Chassis T-8
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jul 2014, 03:02 pm »
How much are you asking for the T8 preamp? Even the older small chassis version is a very musical unit.

Note that we can list and sell it for you on the AVA used equipment web site page.  We provide a one year parts and labor warranty and a 30 day satisfaction guarantee on all used AVA equipment we sell.  We charge 30% for this service on units we sell outright, 15% on trade ins.

Frank Van alsitne

sfox7076

Re: Small Chassis T-8
« Reply #2 on: 25 Jul 2014, 03:12 pm »
My last asking price was $512 plus shipping (assuming no paypal).  I thought that was a good deal.    If someone were interested in doing that for the warranty, that would be fine.  That said, I would want to increase the price as I am already taking a bath on it...  It sounds great, but baby number 2 = losing my office listening room...  Sigh.  I thought that was fair.