Introducing: Response PRO!

8thnerve

Introducing: Response PRO!
« on: 15 Jan 2008, 08:10 pm »
The Response series is back, and it's better than ever!  Available now in grey and black, the new Response PRO series uses higher quality custom absorptive/reflective materials to provide the best performance imaginable at many times the price.  With new manufacturing, we are able to select exactly the type of fiber density and dimension and laminate it directly onto our chosen reflective material.  This results in a large increase in performance and quality.

Improvements of new Response PRO:
- Larger dimensions, more than an inch larger in both length and width.
- Thicker absorptive layer, 2 inches of high quality semi-rigid fiberglass.
- Improved Reflective Layer, increased performance.
- Higher quality fabric and construction, improved aesthetics.
- Available in Grey and Black.
- The new Response PROs go deeper, reduce more echo, and remain the best value in acoustics on the market.

4 Response Pro Seams - $250
4 Response Pro Corners - $150

conextions

Re: Introducing: Response PRO!
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jan 2008, 08:28 am »
How do the response pro seams compared to the adapt rectangles?  Would you recommend placing more response pros in a room or would you be better off waiting until you can afford more adapt rectangles?  I already have all top corners of the room with adapt version2 triangles- 5 corners  and one vertical adapt version2 rectangle in place now. 

8thnerve

« Reply #2 on: 18 Jan 2008, 04:18 pm »
In your case, you'll get better results with 4 Response Seams than with 1 Adapt Rectangle.  Obviously more Rectangles would work better, but mixing Response and Adapts yield very good results.  Also, I will always help you upgrade from Response to Adapt, and will generally give you 100% of your Response purchase price towards Adapt products.

conextions

« Reply #3 on: 19 Jan 2008, 02:58 am »
Thanks Nathan, thats good to know that I can always trade in later on if I think its necessary. I will send you an email with my room pics and info on my equipment.  Also, do you give recommendations on sound staging, speaker and subwoofer placement, and other suggestions for a better sound experience?

8thnerve

« Reply #4 on: 21 Jan 2008, 02:48 pm »
Also, do you give recommendations on sound staging, speaker and subwoofer placement, and other suggestions for a better sound experience?

Absolutely.

dm

« Reply #5 on: 8 Feb 2008, 03:38 pm »
post some pictures of these new items....Do they still mount with push pins, are are they too heavy for that?

dm

« Reply #6 on: 16 Feb 2008, 11:00 pm »
bueller?......bueller?.......bueller?

8thnerve

« Reply #7 on: 27 Feb 2008, 05:07 pm »
post some pictures of these new items....Do they still mount with push pins, are are they too heavy for that?

Exactly the same mounting system.  In pictures, they look very similar, you can only see the difference side by side (size difference) or in your hands as you can feel the difference.  Since I don't have any more of the older version, I can't show you a side by side, sorry!  You can expect a slightly larger, better made, and better performance product.  The other difference is that they are only available in Grey and Black now.  The white fabric is simply too hard to keep clean in a factory environment, and we were losing lots of products to QA.

dm

« Reply #8 on: 10 Mar 2008, 06:10 pm »
Can you post a picture?  I am having a hard time understanding how they can mount with thumbtacks if they now have 2" fiberglass in them.

Also, what shade of grey?

dm

« Reply #9 on: 6 May 2008, 04:18 am »
any updates?  I would still like to see a picture of the new product.