WITHDRAWN GR Research Super V pair + Rythmik A370PEQ amps for sale

danvprod

$2800 Decided to hold on to these at this time.

Selling my GR Research Super V pair and matching A370PEQ amps. These have been the best sounding speakers that I have ever heard in my room. They come alive with just a few watts thanks to their very high efficiency and separate subwoofer amps.

These were the pair that Danny had built, I am the second owner. Planning on building one of Danny's other designs next, mainly because I want the ability to have separate subwoofer arrays and maybe go with triples we will see. The first step is getting these sold.

I have the original boxes for the subwoofers and I have an extra diaphragm that I will include as a backup for the P-Audio co-axial drivers. I also have an EXTRA set of P-Audio co-axial driver that I have listed separately. I'd be willing to do $3500 for everything (I had the extra drivers listed as $1000, so $300 off if you grab everything).

What else to say about these. Danny sold finished pairs like this for $6500 when they were available. And they compete with speakers costing way more than that. If you have never heard open baffle servo bass, you are in for a real treat. These go to into the 20s for bass response.
« Last Edit: 15 May 2018, 12:51 am by danvprod »