For Sale Von Schweikert VR4JR

chrisp

For Sale Von Schweikert VR4JR
« on: 7 Jan 2018, 05:19 pm »
Hello VS Owners Circle.  I am placing my VR4JR for sale .  Condition is 8/10 due to minor scratches (not very visible unless closely inspecting).  They are in African Hazelwood.  I am the 2nd owner.  I have everything they originally came with except the crates, so local sale only pls.  Located in in Valencia, CA (L.A area). Asking $1900 obo.  I also have matching

VRS1 sub which I may consider packaging up.  I can be contacted at 661-607-3055.  Chris

chrisp

Re: For Sale Von Schweikert VR4JR
« Reply #1 on: 7 Jan 2018, 05:43 pm »
Heres a video link https://youtu.be/VVIVHBoV6zI

restrav

« Reply #2 on: 7 Jan 2018, 05:55 pm »
off topic:
what is the tub amp in the picture?

chrisp

« Reply #3 on: 7 Jan 2018, 06:37 pm »
The tube amp is a 70 wpc Jolida 801A with Gold Lion Kt88s.  Obviously the VR4JRs likes a bit more power than that.   But it does a decent job.  I did have them bi amped with a 180 wpc Parasound amp and they rocked.  BTW they are mass loaded with 50 lbs of lead shot each. 

Delacroix

« Reply #4 on: 7 Jan 2018, 07:17 pm »
Hi Chris

Welcome to AC and the VSA circle.  New members are required to have a posting history before listing anything for sale here, and there is actually a trading circle for sellers where items should ideally be placed. Most folks here on the VSA circle do this by introducing themselves, telling us a little about their system and why they are participating in the VSA circle.  With that, they are auto approved for use of the Trading Post.  I know -- sounds like a lot of rules :)  Not to worry, your posts are now approved but just letting you know the processes here.  You'll get more eyes on your listing once it is posted in the Trading Post, no problem linking to it from here either.

Welcome aboard and good luck with the sale.

P

chrisp

« Reply #5 on: 7 Jan 2018, 07:30 pm »
Awesome.  I have been following this group a long time.  I just never posted.  Thank you so much. 

gammajo

« Reply #6 on: 17 Jan 2018, 04:56 pm »
Great speaker, great price!