Ripping Services

strafer

Ripping Services
« on: 3 Jun 2016, 12:06 am »
I have finally finished ripping all my own SACD's and as I'm fully retired, have a little extra time on my hands.  I'll offer to do PS3 SACD Rips for Audio Circle members only. Willing to do them gratis, unless it gets out of hand, then may charge a buck per disc.  Not looking to make money here but just to keep it manageable.  Would prefer 16 or 32Gb SD card sent along with discs to return ISO files on.

cheers!
gregor
« Last Edit: 3 Jun 2016, 03:29 am by strafer »

Dan Driscoll

Ripping Services
« Reply #1 on: 4 Jun 2016, 09:54 pm »
We have had several people offer ripping services, so I'm putting this thread up as a sticky for them to post their offers to. When posting an offer please include the following, along with any other info you feel is relevant.

1 -What specific services are you offering
2- What formats can you rip and what is the output file type
3- Cost per song or disk
4 - Any other fees or costs (HDD, SD card, return shipping, etc.)
5 - Your location, city & state or province (Canada)

Please use this thread for posting service offers only. If you have any questions for the person making the offer, please PM them directly.
If you have any comments or suggestions about the thread or topic in general, please PM me directly.

« Last Edit: 6 Jun 2016, 04:57 pm by Dan Driscoll »

strafer

Re: Ripping Services
« Reply #2 on: 6 Jun 2016, 04:15 am »
I have finally finished ripping all my own SACD's and, as I'm fully retired, have a little extra time on my hands. Per Dan's request, here's the deal:

a)  I'll offer to do PS3 SACD Rips for Audio Circle members only. I use a PS3 to do the ripping.
b)  Will provide either ISO files or .dsf or .dff files at your specific request.  I prefer to send you an ISO file, but if you don't know how to use the Sonore prog, I'll do it.
c)  Willing to do them gratis, unless it gets out of hand, then may charge a buck per disc.  Not looking to make money here but just to keep it manageable. 
d)  You pay for shipping discs both ways. I normally use FeDEX Ground but since you're paying, you pick.
e)  I would prefer you send along a 16 or 32Gb SD card for the ripped files.
I'll make every attempt to turn them around quickly (a day or so) but may have to take care of some "retiree" stuff once in a while.

cheers!
gregor
« Last Edit: 7 Jun 2016, 02:26 am by strafer »

kpanyers

Re: SACD Ripping Service in Northern Virginia
« Reply #3 on: 2 Jul 2016, 10:25 am »
For members not in the US is there anyone in the UK who would be able to rip SACDs please, thanks.

ItsSuperP

Re: Ripping Services
« Reply #4 on: 11 Jul 2016, 11:17 pm »
Who was it in Portland?  Oregon, I hope.   I travel to Portland, OR frequently and would be happy to meet up and enjoy the help.