Vapor Audio- Ryan Scott-speaking in Hernado ,Florida

fex02

Vapor Audio is coming to Florida. Ryan Scott (Founder of Vapor) will be speaking at Anastasia’s restaurant (Hernado,Florida)on Feb.8, 2015 at 2:30 .His mission philosophy has been “The way music can speak to your soul like nothing else can, has always motivated me to build better and better creations.  Vapor Audio components give the listener an emotional connection to the music.” Join us for a buffet, audio conversation, and meet the man behind the speaker. The buffet will be $25.
Semi private auditions of the Joule White will be available on a first come first serve basis. Please email fendryck@tampabay.rr.com to sign up to audition the sound and to reserve a seat at the presentation.

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Building Audio Bling since 2007
    • Vapor Audio
Re: Vapor Audio- Ryan Scott-speaking in Hernado ,Florida
« Reply #1 on: 16 Nov 2014, 02:44 am »
This post is a bit cryptic, but let me explain  :)

Francis ordered a pair of Joule White.  He came to St Louis recently and gave them a listen, fell in love with the sound, the build, the quality, and our philosophy.  I like to take a full system approach with each customer and help them assemble a solid foundation to let the speakers shine, and that's the case here as well.  So after his visit Francis liked what he saw so much that he said he wants to help us get the word out!  He offered his home for a formal listening session to anyone else wanting to hear our speakers.  I thought that was a great idea, especially in FL because for whatever reason we have no current customers in FL, yet we have had a lot of inquiries there over the years. 

His pair will be complete around late Jan/early Feb, so the exact date is dependent on that.  But Feb 8th is our tentative plan.  We'll start the day with a lunch buffet at his restaurant of choice, and then back to his house for listening and a presentation about the speakers.  I will be there of course, and am very much looking forward to the opportunity to speak, and to help a new Vapor owner setup the speakers in his home. 

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 16 Nov 2014, 10:16 pm »
Cool - it's about 2.5 hrs. for me so I'll be watching as the date gets closer.  If you need help breaking them in, my house is available :green:  Let us know about the rest of the system and what music formats it can handle (digital, vinyl, etc.).  I also can ask if anyone else in the Space Coast Audio Society is interested.

mav52

« Reply #3 on: 17 Nov 2014, 12:45 am »
I might have to drive over.  Since my mother lives in Ocala, looks like a visit and then a trip over to Hernando.

Donald

« Reply #4 on: 19 Nov 2014, 07:19 pm »
Interesting. Would love to hear. About 3 hr. dr. for me.

electricbear

« Reply #5 on: 19 Nov 2014, 08:13 pm »
I'll be there, Ryan can't get rid of me that easy  :lol:

Phil A

« Reply #6 on: 19 Nov 2014, 08:31 pm »
Would certainly be interesting to meet him in person as for years we've known about his identical twin brother and fellow weatherman Willard (pic below of first Willard and then Ryan) :green:

fex02

« Reply #7 on: 19 Nov 2014, 11:12 pm »
Phil,your tuff!
i am going to like you.

Phil A

« Reply #8 on: 19 Nov 2014, 11:17 pm »
Phil,your tuff!
i am going to like you.

Looking forward to seeing and hearing your speakers (as I'm sure you are).