Soooo...no one is watching March Madness, then?

mcgsxr

Re: Soooo...no one is watching March Madness, then?
« Reply #20 on: 7 Apr 2013, 05:29 pm »
I was really I impressed with L in their comeback yesterday, and I love that they have a real reason to play well (the kid that got hurt).

But, I am going to root for M, they are close to me and they have that Canuck kid.

Does L have an answer for McGarry?

avahifi

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.avahifi.com
« Reply #21 on: 7 Apr 2013, 05:42 pm »
I'm watching Moyers & Company on PBS TV right now while recording the NASCAR race from Martinsville.  I need to wait an hour before switching over to the race too get it far enough so I can delete all the commercials (programed my DVR for a 30 second and 5 minute skip).

Then there is Indy Car and Rolex sports car races today too, no time for watching games.

Frank

ebag4

« Reply #22 on: 7 Apr 2013, 06:39 pm »
Whew, that was too close for comfort.  With Ware out we were too concerned with fouling to play our typical press for most of the game, that and the fact that Wichita State is much better than a typical 9 seed made for a tough matchup for the Cards.  The Cards will have to play better than they did last night to beat a very good Michigan team.

GO CARDS!!

Best,
Ed

soundbitten1

« Reply #23 on: 7 Apr 2013, 06:46 pm »

Does L have an answer for McGarry?

Foul him. He's a poor free throw shooter.

ebag4

« Reply #24 on: 8 Apr 2013, 12:56 am »
And now the Lady Cards have made it into the championship game!  It's a great time to be a Cards fan!! :thumb: :thumb:

Best,
Ed

MaxCast

« Reply #25 on: 8 Apr 2013, 11:10 am »
GO BLUE!!

ebag4

« Reply #26 on: 8 Apr 2013, 08:40 pm »
5 Hours to tip-off................

!!!GO CARDS!!!

Freo-1

rockadanny

underdawg

• Industry Participant
« Reply #29 on: 8 Apr 2013, 11:28 pm »
no :lol:

mcgsxr

« Reply #30 on: 9 Apr 2013, 11:18 am »
Congrats to the Cards, they survived the early onslaught of Michigan, and really showed heart coming back by half time.

By 10 minutes into the 2nd half, the writing was on the wall.

I am happy that the kid that got hurt was an inspiration to the team, and it is a great human interest story alongside a good basketball game for the Championship.

ebag4

« Reply #31 on: 9 Apr 2013, 01:42 pm »
Congrats to the Cards, a great ending to an outstanding season, and congratulations to Michigan for playing a great game.  Now it's time for the Lady Cards to make their mark,

GO CARDS!!!

TomS

« Reply #32 on: 9 Apr 2013, 01:56 pm »
Congrats to Louisville! I had no loyalty to either team but this was truly a fun game to watch. Two terrific teams, both very well prepared and coached.

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #33 on: 9 Apr 2013, 11:13 pm »
How did everyone do in their brackets?  I got a moderately respectable 10th or thereabouts in the office pool (I honestly didn't count down to my name as I was far from the winners) only by having picked Louisville to win.  None of my other final four picks made it.