For sale: Red Wine Audio modified Squeezebox 2

gbeard

• Contributing writer--Positive Feedback
For sale: Red Wine Audio modified Squeezebox 2
« on: 19 Mar 2015, 11:56 pm »
Hello AC'ers,

I have a Squeezebox 2 with Vinnie's Red Wine Audio modifications to both the digital and analog sections. It also has a SLA battery power supply. The battery no longer functions and to make shipping cheaper, I would remove the battery and the new owner would be responsible for replacing it. The unit functions perfectly without the battery and sounds very, very good. While it has served me well, it is currently underutilized. I think the time has come to pass it along to someone else.

Pictures to be added later. Cosmetically 6/7 out of 10, Operationally 8/9 out of 10. At the asking price I will include an original Squeezebox 1. I think it still works, but I have not used it in many years.

Asking $375.00 which includes shipping to the lower 48 states US. Pay Pal or US Postal Money Order accepted.

Thanks for looking!

gbeard

Re: For sale: Red Wine Audio modified Squeezebox 2
« Reply #1 on: 24 Mar 2015, 12:58 am »
New lower price: $325.00.

gbeard

« Reply #2 on: 26 Mar 2015, 01:05 pm »
Well, it seems I may have this fine piece of audio equipment priced incorrectly. I am not sure what it should be worth, and there will be a point where I will keep it rather than selling. If you are interested, send me your thoughts. The worst that  can happen is a friendly "no freakin' way!" response. :wink:

I would entertain a trade, but it would have to be something I am very interested in: (2) nice Corner traps perhaps. A fine power cord, maybe? A working VPI record cleaning machine, hmmmm, yes... Or some high quality vinyl accessories, Herbie's spike footers, an isolation platform...High quality tweaks--no homemade stuff.

I don't want much.  :roll: HA!

gbeard

« Reply #3 on: 29 Mar 2015, 12:23 pm »
Bump...lower price $275.0000000. 

All the extra zero's are free.  :wink:

gbeard

« Reply #4 on: 30 Mar 2015, 03:17 pm »
Sold!