Introduction to Cube Audio and new fullrange drivers.

CubeAudio

• Industry Participant
Hello to all AudioCircle users.

We are two very passionate guys from Poland, who had a quest to create the best full range speakers possible. We devoted last couple of years for that mission and we did not hesitate to follow the hard way.

What is the end result?

At this point we have 2 completely new and innovative full range drivers -  Cube Audio Fa8 and Fc8, as well as loudspeakers “Bliss A” and “Bliss C” based on those drivers.

Mixed magnetic motors, ultra-linear suspension, advanced Faraday ring system and other in-house developed technologies make the  sound quality unheard of in comparison to other even many times more expensive  full range transducers. 

When we were designing Bliss A and C cabinets, we tested various types of enclosures and we decided to go with TQWT one for bass quality and extension . This type of box gave a very good results while maintaining relatively small size.

So what is  the sound like? It’s very rich, colourful, spacious presentation with outstanding high and low frequency response. Due to very linear frequency characteristics not only on axis but also under huge angle off the axis, the energy emission is amazing at all angles and as a result there you can expect enormous soundstage and perfect holography.

Please visit our website for more information. Here is the address: www.cubeaudio.eu

If you have any technical or not technical question please don’t hesitate to ask it.

OzarkTom

Re: Introduction to Cube Audio and new fullrange drivers.
« Reply #1 on: 20 Aug 2017, 04:45 pm »
Prices for the full range drivers? Or am I missing that on your website? :scratch:

gab

« Reply #2 on: 20 Aug 2017, 05:40 pm »
from their distributor in Norway ( http://www.hagto-audio.com/433673411 ), I see this:

CUBE AUDIO

Bliss A kr 49000 per par

Bliss C kr 59000 per par

FA8 fulltone driver kr 6000 per stk   = $771.42 USD (I assume that is quantity 1 ea versus "per par")

FC8 fulltone driver kr 8000 per stk   = $1028.56 USD (I assume that is quantity 1 ea versus "per par")

But I might be wrong.

gab

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 20 Aug 2017, 06:28 pm »
Welcome!

OzarkTom

« Reply #4 on: 20 Aug 2017, 07:04 pm »
from their distributor in Norway ( http://www.hagto-audio.com/433673411 ), I see this:

FA8 fulltone driver kr 6000 per stk   = $771.42 USD (I assume that is quantity 1 ea versus "per par")

FC8 fulltone driver kr 8000 per stk   = $1028.56 USD (I assume that is quantity 1 ea versus "per par")

But I might be wrong.

gab

:thumb:

Hogg

« Reply #5 on: 20 Aug 2017, 07:07 pm »
Excellent review on TNT from earlier this year.  Price is listed as 5000 euros.

http://www.tnt-audio.com/casse/cube_bliss_e.html

Jim

CubeAudio

• Industry Participant
« Reply #6 on: 21 Aug 2017, 05:34 am »
Hello and thank you, for all of the kind words.

In response to the question - the price list will be added to our website soon.

The price of the loudspeakers is 4990 Euro for Bliss A and 5990 for Bliss C per pair.

The drivers are 490 Euro for Fa8 and 790 Euro for Fc8 per piece. All prices include 23% VAT tax, so outside EU that tax will be deducted.

CubeAudio

• Industry Participant
« Reply #7 on: 8 Oct 2017, 08:01 pm »
New review of Bliss C loudspeakers based on Fc8 drivers has been published today on 6moons.com

We were granted "Blue Moon Award"

Small review spoiler:

"With just one driver, zero filter parts and that simple rectangular cab with no bowed cheeks, narrow spine, sloping top or other geometric snazz, our blissed-out vitamin C will seem somewhat challenged on perceived value. Elsewhere, €6'000/pr buy a lot more stuff. "Get stuffed then" is how the Bliss C might retort if you can't hear the difference. Which is perfectly fair. This a non-mainstream proposition. It's not aimed at your typical pound-for-pound guy who equates quantity with quality. The ideal target customer might live in a nice flat whose listening room size really warrants nothing bigger; where neighbourly peace mandates more modest SPL to deliver the full Monty so that headphones mustn't stand in to enjoy music whenever one wants; where accumulated hifi experience recognizes just what makes this Polish choice so special. And such a twice-around-the-block punter appreciates something else. Whilst to him it ultimately doesn't matter how one gets there as long as one does... Cube Audio have squarely arrived with their own driver."

"What's more, the 'normalized' bit of its award caption shoehorns the salient fact that it required no unusual playmates to behave itself. It sounded admirably linear and balanced inside a 100% solid-state and 'fast' context. If there was such a thing as a widebander's liberation movement, the Bliss C would be one of its most accomplished ambassadors I've yet heard. Are you ready to join the Single's Lib? It won't interfere with your marriage one bit and could actually enhance it. Sometimes smaller is better..."

Check out more at
https://www.cubeaudio.eu/press

NavyDoc

• Virabus mari victoria
« Reply #8 on: 24 Oct 2017, 01:04 am »
Very nice looking drivers. I will have to see how they model using Basta and Hornresp.

This really caught my eye from the Six Moons review "To address really big rooms, we are currently working on a dedicated subwoofer and to keep things single, a 10" widebander looks very promising as well."

Hopefully you can provide more info.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #9 on: 24 Oct 2017, 01:49 am »
Hello and thank you, for all of the kind words.

In response to the question - the price list will be added to our website soon.

The price of the loudspeakers is 4990 Euro for Bliss A and 5990 for Bliss C per pair.

The drivers are 490 Euro for Fa8 and 790 Euro for Fc8 per piece. All prices include 23% VAT tax, so outside EU that tax will be deducted.
Hi,
Congratulations for these great drivers, so with less 23% the export price should be €377 and €608, that is quite suited price to the DIYer audiophile.

srlaudio

• Industry Participant
    • SRL Acoustics
« Reply #10 on: 27 Oct 2017, 04:49 pm »
wow that really looks nice!

Dynky

« Reply #11 on: 28 Oct 2017, 08:03 am »
Hi,
Congratulations for these great drivers, so with less 23% the export price should be €377 and €608, that is quite suited price to the DIYer audiophile.
Check your math/calculations again, as "23% less" isn't really what you end up with if done right. :wink:

You end up with 398€ for the Fa8 and 642€ on the Fc8 per piece.

Btw; I'm enjoying a pair of Fa8 in my OB-setup since June (running >150hz, as the low end is taken care of by GR Research OB subs), where they actually replaced a pair of Alpair 12P Gen2

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #12 on: 28 Oct 2017, 04:19 pm »
Check your math/calculations again, as "23% less" isn't really what you end up with if done right. :wink:

You end up with 398€ for the Fa8 and 642€ on the Fc8 per piece.

Btw; I'm enjoying a pair of Fa8 in my OB-setup since June (running >150hz, as the low end is taken care of by GR Research OB subs), where they actually replaced a pair of Alpair 12P Gen2
According the W10 calc:
490 - 23%=377.3 €
790 - 23%=608.3 €
Hi,

Dynky

« Reply #13 on: 28 Oct 2017, 06:31 pm »
W10 isn't wrong, you are as far as your input is concerned
its 23% VAT that was added, so you don't simply subtract 23% from the total to end up with the price without VAT.
you need to divide the "incl VAT" price by 1,23  :wink:

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
« Reply #14 on: 28 Oct 2017, 06:51 pm »
W10 isn't wrong, you are as far as your input is concerned
its 23% VAT that was added, so you don't simply subtract 23% from the total to end up with the price without VAT.
you need to divide the "incl VAT" price by 1,23  :wink:
Interesting POV, I unknow the Poland sales and tax rules, it could be helpful the seller opinion to clear this legar detail.

CubeAudio

• Industry Participant
« Reply #15 on: 31 Oct 2017, 10:58 am »
Hi to all of you guys. From legal point of view the price gross price is 1.23 X net price. So net price is gross price / 1.23

Technically that is 398 Euro for Fa8 driver and 642 for Fc8 drivers.

If any of AudioCircle users is going to be in Warsaw(Poland) on 17-19.11.2017 please visit us during second biggest Audio-Video Show in Europe. We will be in hotel Sobieski in room 311.

More info on the event is to be found here http://audioshow.pl/

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
« Reply #16 on: 31 Oct 2017, 05:00 pm »
OK Thanks for clarify.

bavmike

« Reply #17 on: 8 Nov 2017, 07:03 am »
Beautiful looking drivers. I'd like to get a pair at some point.

Dynky

« Reply #18 on: 25 Nov 2017, 04:55 pm »
Just to give you guys an idea of how cool looking these drivers are, some quick pics of my current OB setup with the Fa8 drivers

« Last Edit: 14 Jul 2018, 06:58 am by Dynky »

Dieterle Tool

• I don't know what it is, but I wunt it.
« Reply #19 on: 25 Nov 2017, 05:17 pm »
^ :rock: