NuPrime IDA-8 awards and reviews

rustydoglim

NuPrime IDA-8 awards and reviews
« on: 29 Oct 2015, 05:34 pm »
This is a great review:
http://www.soundstagexperience.com/index.php/682

It is great not because it gives us an award, but it went into details comparing the sound quality of IDA-8 with high-end reference gears. And also described the sound characteristic of IDA-8.

I am sure over the next few months, more people are going to know about IDA-8.  Plus many more new products coming out.
« Last Edit: 31 Oct 2015, 09:48 pm by rustydoglim »

mr_bill

Re: NuPrime IDA-8 awards and reviews
« Reply #1 on: 29 Oct 2015, 07:28 pm »
Wow!
What a great review.

RWJR

« Reply #2 on: 31 Oct 2015, 01:46 am »
I have had my IDA 8 for a month now and I am very happy with it.  It has great dynamics and clarity.  When I swapped it into my system, it was like a veil was lifted.  I always contributed the laid back sound of the Marantz PM 8004 to the heavily damped music room.  Turns out, it was the Marantz itself that was soft and flat.  The IDA 8 has brought my speakers to a new level.  A great product for sure.  :lol:

kevb

« Reply #3 on: 10 Nov 2015, 01:02 pm »
I have had my IDA-8 for just over a week now....it was a demo, so I have no idea how many hours were on it, but I am thrilled beyond words with it's performance.  It scales up to match my various speakers incredibly well.  It made my cheapy Energy C-5's sound like a far more expensive speaker by adding detail and refinement, but yet made my Equation 15 speakers sound better than I have ever hard them sound.  I have several other speakers that I can't wait to hear it with as well.