Pre Order your HD AVP, HD AVA, and or MCH K38 (0 days left) shipping end of week

rustydoglim

Re: Pre Order your HD AVP, HD AVA, and or MCH K38 (6 days left)
« Reply #20 on: 18 Nov 2015, 06:30 pm »
MCH-K38 mechanical parts not available and can only ship Dec 10. Very frustrating with brand new chassis where minor rework can take weeks as supplier factory is very busy during end of the year.
HD-AVP is sitting at the warehouse but waiting for display firmware update - the display module has a silly 4 seconds auto off (why why why  :duh: ).  It should only be turned off by remote or dim. 4s auto off is inconvenient and annoying.  Also reschedule to Dec 10.

Those of you who pre-order will get additional discount, so sorry for the wait.

John Casler

« Reply #21 on: 19 Nov 2015, 08:17 am »
Just received a note from one of the Preorder Customers, after notifying them of the delay.

Shows what a great customer base we have. 

It read:

Thank you for the update John. Yes, I definitely want all bugs, firmware, updates completed before shipping. I am very appreciative of Jason for providing the additional discount as a courtesy and commitment of customer service. While there are a lot of very expensive good products, with good CS, not too many great products, which are reasonably priced with excellent C.S. He should go very far with this company. Please pass this on to him!
Sincerely,
R. C.

rustydoglim

« Reply #22 on: 20 Nov 2015, 04:40 am »
Thanks, and I felt bad for "scolding" the factory and R&D staff for the delay. These products are much more complex than the integrated amp so it took much longer to get things right.
Other companies could have just shipped.
As I mentioned, one of the thing that hold up the HD-AVP is the front panel display that auto off after 4 seconds but it should be fixed and only turn off from the remote. Otherwise it will be very inconvenient to customer. Sure, we could have tell the customer to use the TV display and just ship.
The amp inside MCH-K38 is now based on STA-9 but sounded better than STA-9 due to bigger 1KW power supply and CMA capacitor array (the same cap from Ref 9SE).

Jason

John Casler

Re: Pre Order your HD AVP, HD AVA, and or MCH K38 (5 days left)
« Reply #23 on: 2 Dec 2015, 09:26 pm »
OK, the countdown begins again, with an expectation to ship starting between Dec 7-10th.

So if you were considering the the HD AVP, HD AVA, or the MCH K-38 the preorder deals are still available through participating US Dealers

Information on the HD AVP, and HD AVA is now available on the website

HERE

Information on the MCH K-38 is also available on the website

HERE

John Casler

Re: Pre Order your HD AVP, HD AVA, and or MCH K38 (5 days left)
« Reply #24 on: 4 Dec 2015, 09:53 pm »
Attention All HD AVA, and HD AVP customers.

I have just been informed, that due to an unexpected increase to several key components of these models, the retail price has immediately increased as follows:

HD AVP - now $2250
HD AVA - now $2995

Good news for those who took the Preorder pricing, as your model is today worth more than when you preordered, so it has appreciated before you even receive it  :thumb:

Preorder Pricing is still available for the next few days, (from participating dealers, until shipping begins) but it will be based on the updated price.

John Casler

Just informed that the packing and shipping is expected the end of this week.

:dance:

rustydoglim

I went to the factory today (Dec 14, Taiwan time) and they are assembling and testing HD-AVP, HD-AVA, and MCH-K38.
Finally, this is happening for real.  They will actually be shipped this Wed or Thursday to USA by FedEx express mail (which takes about 2 to 3 days).

John Casler

GREAT NEWS!

:dance:

I believe ALL of the Preorders have shipped and should be arriving soon.

If you have not received your tracking #'s please contact your dealer.

pconley2

alexreusch

I believe ALL of the Preorders have shipped and should be arriving soon.

Yep, received mine!
Thanks for the great effort. Happy holidays!  :D

rustydoglim

Several units were shipped a few days ago and I think some are stuck in US customs waiting for the factory to supply FCC cert.

Everything in MCH-K38 and HD-AVP/AVA are new so there aren't enough parts for MCH-K38.  We hope that more units will be available by end of this month.