Don Cheadle for the First Time Ever as Jazz Icon Miles Davis

jhm731

Here’s the first footage of Don Cheadle playing late jazz great Miles Davis in the upcoming biopic Miles Ahead.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/first-watch-don-cheadle-as-jazz-icon-miles-davis-155527788.html

Starchild

• Free your mind and your behind will follow!
Very cool!!  I can't wait for it to come out.  Thanks for sharing.

rockadanny

I will certainly catch this one. One of my all-time fav actors portraying my all-time fav jazz person. Nice.  :thumb:

jazzcourier

You can go to youtube and see the 1959 TV footage with Miles Davis and Gil Evans after you watch this tease footage of this new "film" and see just how awful this looks. Have we all been so beaten down by bad biography on film that this looks good to some people? Miles was all about the persona, his public image was closely guarded.Sorry folks,this looks like a soft drink commercial. Time to start boycotting crap like this,it might be the only way people will learn....?

rockadanny

Hi JC.

Please provice a link so I can be enlightened.

jhm731

DogsPart2

Don Cheadle and Miles Davis -- count me in! :D

Hear Clifford Brown

Thanks for the heads up on this movie, I'll be looking forward to seeing it, even if it is not completely historically correct.  It will be a nice reminder of my youth when jazz was in the popular mainstream.