SOLD! - Audio-gd HE-1 flagship preamplifier for sale

pstrisik

• Holding pattern in Audio Nirvana in the PNW!
This was the preamp for me.  But I did some system changes including a Benchmark DAC3 and am going without a separate preamp altogether (to my surprise), which is Benchmark's recommendation.

This is the currently sold model and only a few months old.  I am the only owner, smoke/pet free.  Originally $1900 and $162 shipping from China.  I am asking a firm $1500 plus shipping and Paypal (if used) given the age, condition, and rarity on the used market.  Perfect condition functionally.  Excellent cosmetically with the exception of very minor marks on top that I had difficulty making show in photos.  Fingerprints seems to show up more.

Audio-gd probably has its strongest reputation among headphone folks, but they do a superb job with full setups as well.  It is designed and made in China by He Qinghua (known as Kingwa).  This is not chinese junk.  He is passionate and the equivalent of an internet direct manufacturer in the US.  The website is poorly translated, but you can get most of it and see his approach and care.

The HE-1 is a Master 1 but with an enhanced power supply system.  All Class A.  Very nice metal remote along with spare internals for the remote in case anything eventually fails in the remote (nice touch).   In person, the quality is much more evident than photos can represent.  5 analog inputs:  RCA X2, XLR X2, ACSS X1.  Outputs are two pairs RCA, two pairs balanced XLR.  I did not get the ACSS output, but it does have the ACSS input (for one of his DACs). 

Below is a link to the website and product page for the HE-1:

http://www.audio-gd.com/En%20audio-gd.htm
http://www.audio-gd.com/HE/HE-12017/HE-12017EN.htm

It is heavy for shipping - 43lbs shipping weight, box is 26x23x10.  I will be shipping from 99509.  Please check on insured shipping cost to your location.  I have a Fedex account and can sometimes do second day at a price close to USPS Priority.

PM me!

........Peter

« Last Edit: 12 Dec 2017, 12:48 am by pstrisik »

pstrisik

Re: Audio-gd HE-1 flagship preamplifier for sale
« Reply #1 on: 10 Dec 2017, 10:43 pm »
 :thumb:

pstrisik

« Reply #2 on: 11 Dec 2017, 10:46 pm »
Sale pending payment.

pstrisik

« Reply #3 on: 12 Dec 2017, 12:48 am »
SOLD!