Sold: Digital Amp Company - Inline Maraschino Amps (48v and 60v available)

GregC

I sold my Emerald Physics speakers that I had biamped (and I planned to triamp), so I have two pairs of Maraschino Inline amps available for sale since I am keeping one pair.  I have 48v power supplies for one pair of amps and 60v power supplies (including the upgraded 3 ft Snake DC cables) for the other pair of amps. 

48v version (includes power cords and XLR adapters): $SOLD
60v version (includes power cords, 3 ft Snake DC cables, XLR adapters): $SOLD
Buy all 4 amps for $SOLD

I have the original boxes (with the foam inserts cut to size) that the amps were shipped in. 

These amps will compete well above their price point. I have these amps connected to all my speakers in my 2 channel/home theater setup. 

There are a couple smudges on the plastic edges of the 60v power supplies and a small pin sized nick in the top of one of the 60v power supplies.  The amps themselves look great.  They are fully broken in so they should sound optimal.  They also have the always on feature so they stay powered up.

If you buy the two pairs you can try the 48v and the 60v power supplies and decide which works best in your system and keep one pair at a lower price since I am offering a discount on the two pairs. 
« Last Edit: 19 Dec 2017, 04:45 am by GregC »

GregC

Here are some pictures of the amps I have for sale.  For the 60v power supplies there are what look like smudges on the plastic caps (not obvious except at an angle) and one power supply has a pin sized chip on top.  Everything works as expected and the amps sound superb.

60v amps for sale:

These show smudges and the small pin sized chip:

48v amps for sale:

GregC

Bumped with lower price.  I have the original shipping cartons for secure delivery.

GregC

Bump

These amps sound awesome, I did not move to a different amp brand I just needed less amps after switching to conventional front speakers.

GregC

Bump.

I have read that these amps differ from class D technology in the sense they amplify the signal in the analog domain.  All I know is they are very resolving from top to bottom without sounding harsh.

I also forgot to mention that all the amps are modified with the "always on" feature that would be an added cost if you buy new.  This means the amps are powered up to sound their best and you do not need to worry about the sleep feature if listening at too low of a volume setting.

Goosepond

• Virna!
PM sent.

Gene

GregC

GregC

Both pairs of amps are sold