Jena Labs or other demo products to make the rounds?

Sa-dono

Okay..you mentioned you would start a thread here, but you haven't yet..dang you :P So what's the deal? We wanna hear those $8K cables :lol:

Okay...well I doubt you really want that much worth of cables just floating around. So what's going to be in the demo pack, and any idea when this might happen (if it is uncertain..just say so, or give us an estimated date that you know for sure you can make it by)? Thanks Kevin!

Mad DOg

« Reply #1 on: 28 Aug 2003, 07:55 am »
I'm interested, too! PM'd you but didn't get a reply...looking forward to hearing your demo pack of cables.

KevinW

« Reply #2 on: 28 Aug 2003, 08:17 am »
Sorry folks... I definitely want to do the demo.  But with my future mother in law staying at the house this week, I haven't had much time to plan it out.  The MIL is great, but it's the fiancee who requires extra effort when mom's around 8)  I'm going to the Oregon coast tomorrow AM.

Details happening this weekend most likely.  Thanks for being patient!  

The demo pack will have three different RCAs and one speaker wire.  The wires will also represent the RCA and speaker wire kits that are essentially the same performance for half off.

If people are interested in purchasing the higher-end products, I talked with Jena Labs about doing a second demo pack.

KevinW

« Reply #3 on: 16 Sep 2003, 01:48 am »
I've posted info on the Jena Labs cable audition in Market Square
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=4767

Sorry it took a little while to get this up running, but I do hope you take advantage of the demo to hear these awesome cables.