AKSA audition for the NTAJ

AKSA

• http://www.aksaonline.com
AKSA audition for the NTAJ
« on: 13 Jan 2005, 11:05 pm »
BRJ, Others Interested,

As some may know, an Australian DIY power amp kit called the AKSA is presently on US audition and soon will be coming to Texas.

The amp is presently in CA (I believe!), and will next go to Cpautsky in this forum.  He has offered to take it from Aggieland north 3.5 hours to DFW area.  Would there be anyone here interested in a group audition?

BRJ, I'd really appreciate it if you could shepherd this through, informing Paul (aka Occam) at each step.  I must be clear about this;  this is marketing on our part;  the idea is to have as many listen to it as we can, so that people might buy the kit, which is relatively cheap for the very high performance available.  Where there is interest, particularly in group settings, we might kill two birds with one stone!!   :lol:  

BTW, I'm quite familiar with the Ambience Ribbon speakers.  I know the designer, Tony Moore, lovely fellow, and these are some of the best ribbons I've heard.  Really worth auditioning, and couple nicely with the AKSA in the home of one of my Melbourne customers.

Thanks for the space,

Cheers,

Hugh