I thought i died and went to

smargo

I thought i died and went to
« on: 12 Nov 2017, 06:03 pm »
vinyl heaven - i was eating pizza at mineos pizza at 2128 murray st in squirrel hill in pittsburgh and someone said are you into music. i said yes and she said - there is a world famous record store 3 doors down from here - called "jerrys records"

When i walked in the store i was so overwhelmed - i didnt know where to begin. It seems that every vinyl record that was ever produced in the world - was there.

Rows and rows and - adjacent rooms full of vinyl - whats a self proclaimed audiophile to do - i got myself to calm down and finally do some searching of some albums- i wound up buying 6 albums

I cant believe this store was never on my radar in the last 10 years

a bucket list contender if you are into vinyl - its almost worth the trip to the store in pittsburgh by itself - im still shaking - im home now in philadlephia

orthobiz

Re: I thought i died and went to
« Reply #1 on: 12 Nov 2017, 08:53 pm »
And the titles you bought are...

Paul

syzygy

« Reply #2 on: 12 Nov 2017, 08:55 pm »
You hit the daily double with Mineo’s and Jerry’s.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #3 on: 12 Nov 2017, 09:09 pm »
Any photo? Some photos would be great :D

BRN

« Reply #4 on: 13 Nov 2017, 12:27 am »
Thank you for the information. I will be stopping by when I'm in Pittsburgh for Christmas.

Doublej

« Reply #6 on: 13 Nov 2017, 03:30 pm »
I know a guy in Boston that claims he is looking to sell his collection of 30,000 LPs, ~20K of which are classical....

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #7 on: 13 Nov 2017, 03:34 pm »
I know a guy in Boston that claims he is looking to sell his collection of 30,000 LPs, ~20K of which are classical....
Wow seems he lives in a large house.