SOLD : PS Audio P10. Black. Mint. With Warranty. Price dropped. $2595 OBO

RDavidson

SOLD SOLD SOLD

It pains me to do this, but I'm looking to let my P10 go. It is an AWESOME product that increases clarity, decreases noise, and provides a greater sense of overall ease and flow to the sound. It truly is an "icing on the cake," set-it-and-forget-it component that is built to last (designed and made here in the USA in fact).

Due to life changes, I just don't use it enough to justify owning it. Not to mention, my system utilizes only 18% of its power delivery capability. It's excessive and I'd rather it go to someone who will use it and enjoy it.

It has close to 2 years left of warranty, which is easily transferable. I am the original owner. It is mint (rated a conservative 9/10) and comes with OBM and accessories.

If you've been looking to get a black P10 (with the newest software), this is your chance to get one that has been VERY lightly used at a significant discount.

$2695 Now $2595 OBO + CONUS shipping from Madison, WI 53719

Feel free to contact me with questions and reasonable offers. If you'd like to see my feedback on Audiogon, my name there is Ryanpdavidson

« Last Edit: 15 Dec 2017, 11:47 pm by RDavidson »

RDavidson

Bump. $100 price drop. Now $2595 OBO.

For added clarification, the unit now has a little over 1 year, 9 months left on warranty since my original listing.
« Last Edit: 9 Dec 2017, 06:00 pm by RDavidson »