IDA-8 and Harmony remote

kevinahern1

IDA-8 and Harmony remote
« on: 26 Jul 2017, 01:14 pm »
Has anyone managed to be able control their IDA-8 with a Harmony remote? If so, can you share the model. Not having any luck with my Harmony Pro.

Evoke

• Industry Participant
    • EVOKE Planar Loudspeakers
Re: IDA-8 and Harmony remote
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jul 2017, 03:29 pm »
Has anyone managed to be able control their IDA-8 with a Harmony remote? If so, can you share the model. Not having any luck with my Harmony Pro.

You might place a support ticket to get some direct feedback from NuPrime: http://www.nuoem.com/osticket/upload/

JackD

« Reply #2 on: 27 Jul 2017, 12:30 am »
According to the Harmony database they all will control the 8 and the 16.  You may have to do a combination of download and remote synching.

kevinahern1

« Reply #3 on: 27 Jul 2017, 01:12 pm »
Thank you for the suggestions. I'm beginning to think the problems I'm experiencing have more to do with the amplifier itself rather than the remotes. I'll put in a help ticket to see if this can be sorted out.

kevinahern1

« Reply #4 on: 2 Aug 2017, 12:37 pm »
UPDATE: After exercising some patience (What a concept.) I found the problems were with the Harmony Hub not updating properly. Having sorted that out, I can report that there is no issue with the IDA-8 (Which sounds amazing, by the way!)and it can be controlled by the Harmony.