WTB: Nice speaker stands, 17-20" tall.

Ictwoody

• Art Director. Artist. Kansan.
WTB: Nice speaker stands, 17-20" tall.
« on: 21 Jul 2017, 12:49 am »
I am looking for a set of speaker stands in the 17"-20" range. 18-19" is probably optimal, but I'm flexible. Top plate can't be bigger than 8" wide and 8.5" deep. I prefer heavy and or mass loadable.

Whachu got?

- Woody

Ictwoody

Re: WTB: Nice speaker stands, 17-20" tall.
« Reply #1 on: 21 Jul 2017, 01:31 am »
If anyone has a pair of the 20" tall Target MR series stands... they would be PERFECT for me.

- Woody

tme110

« Reply #2 on: 21 Jul 2017, 02:10 am »
I have a pair of brand new and actually never used Sound Anchor ADJ1 stands.  I thought a set of high-end adjustable stands (height adjustable, tilt adjustable, etc) would suit me forever but they overwhelm my small condo and I just couldnt use them.  At 75 pound a piece though, they are hard to ship (or I would have sent them back).  In the DC area.  Could prob ship in 4+ boxes.

Ictwoody

« Reply #3 on: 21 Jul 2017, 04:31 am »
I have a pair of brand new and actually never used Sound Anchor ADJ1 stands.  I thought a set of high-end adjustable stands (height adjustable, tilt adjustable, etc) would suit me forever but they overwhelm my small condo and I just couldnt use them.  At 75 pound a piece though, they are hard to ship (or I would have sent them back).  In the DC area.  Could prob ship in 4+ boxes.

Thanks for the offer, but I really don't need all that adjustability. I have the speakers on 24" stands now and they are just too tall. I like simple, sturdy stands... I don't need to be fussing with adjustable stands. I'm already enough of a tweaked!

- Woody