MacMini - SOLD

Ictwoody

• Art Director. Artist. Kansan.
MacMini - SOLD
« on: 7 Jul 2017, 06:42 am »
SOLD

I picked up a DAC/Streamer and so now I have no need for my MacMini.

It’s a Mid-2011 MacMini with the Core i5 2.3ghz dual core processor. I installed a new 240GB SSD and 16GB of memory from Other World Computing in July or August of 2015 for $265… see attached pic. This machine has not been used for about the last year. After I took the pics today I upgraded it to the current OSX Sierra. Has original box and manual. This has no optical drive. It does have some nicks and scratches from being stored, but not bad.

I only installed the 240GB cause all of my music is stored on an external HD. I mostly put in the SSD for less mechanical noise and cooler operation. Nothing has been installed other than some audio players/services.

Everything works as it should. Bluetooth. Wifi. Optical out. USBs etc...

Full specs are here…

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/mac_mini/specs/mac-mini-core-i5-2.3-mid-2011-specs.html

I have a wired full keyboard, a wireless apple keyboard that is pretty much unused. A Magic Trackpad, a Magic Mouse. The Pangea AC10 power cord (1/2 meter).

I would like (A La Carte):

Upgraded MacMini with both Powercords - $375
Magic Trackpad - $25
Magic Mouse - $25
Wireless Keyboard - $40
Wired Keyboard - $25

PayPal friends and family preferred. Would be open to trade for a nice power amp or tonearm.

« Last Edit: 28 Jul 2017, 05:10 am by Ictwoody »

Hugh

• Industry Participant
    • Angel City Audio
Re: MacMini - Perfect for audio.
« Reply #1 on: 7 Jul 2017, 01:29 pm »
Do you have any idea what amp you may wish to trade for?

Ictwoody

« Reply #2 on: 7 Jul 2017, 02:51 pm »
Do you have any idea what amp you may wish to trade for?

I would like something to possibly pair with my Tekton Design Pendragons. Maybe something like a Parasound A23, or lower power class-A SS. I might even be willing to throw in some cash on top of the Mac for a really sweet amp. I love mono's too. Probably not class-D unless it's really nice. I'm pretty open. I'm also partial to NICE integrated amps. But I don't like overly clinical amps.

If you have some stuff, shoot me a PM.

- Woody

Ictwoody

« Reply #3 on: 10 Jul 2017, 03:18 am »
Bump. Let me know which accessories you're interested in and let's just work out a deal. I wanna sell it.

- Woody 

Ictwoody

« Reply #4 on: 23 Jul 2017, 04:38 pm »
Prices REDUCED