Yahmaha YSP-1100 sound projector & Logitech Harmony One - YSP NO LONGER FOR SALE

yamaha626

Yamaha YSP1100 Sound Projector and Logitech Harmony One (or Harmony Touch) remote for sale.

Both function perfectly, and are in like new cosmetic condition. Sound Projector includes original remote, set up microphone, instruction manual and original box. Harmony Remote includes charging cradle, cables, and software.

Sound projector used regularly for 4-5 yrs, and not at all since 2012. Harmony One remote used regularly for 2-3 years, and very little since then. Harmony Touch hasn't been used at all...not even programmed.

If you purchased a new TV this year, then these items would compliment and enhance your viewing experience for very few dollars. This sound projector has 40 1" drivers and 2 4" drivers. Set up and positioned correctly, it can easily replicate a 5 channel surround system for a 1 box surround solution. It is a beast that will easily out-preform any soundbar available in any big box retailer. Don't confuse a sound projector for a sound bar...a sound projector is a far more capable machine.

Meet my asking price and I'll include a Belkin Bluetooth receiver so you can transmit audio from your phone to the sound bar. Also, I can swap the Harmony One remote for a Harmony Touch remote...small additional fee.

Additional photos available upon request. Also I am willing to sell the items separately. 

Asking $250 plus S&H from zip 19073.

« Last Edit: 3 Jun 2017, 03:40 pm by yamaha626 »

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Yamaha YSP1100 Sound Projector and Logitech Harmony One Remote for sale.

Both function perfectly, and are in like new cosmetic condition. Sound Projector includes original remote, set up microphone, instruction manual and original box. Harmony Remote includes charging cradle, cables, and software.

If you purchased a new TV this year, then these items would compliment and enhance your viewing experience for very few dollars. This sound projector has 40 1" drivers and 2 4" drivers. Set up and positioned correctly, it can easily replicate a 5 channel surround system for a 1 box surround solution. It is a beast that will easily out-preform any soundbar available in any big box retailer

Meet my asking price and I'll include a Belkin Bluetooth receiver so you can transmit audio from your phone to the sound bar.

Additional photos available upon request. [/img]
There is any price?

finsup

Yep. Price is helpful.

yamaha626

Sorry, price added to original post  :oops: