FS: VMPS Neo midranges, brand new, 8 pieces

dubravko

FS: VMPS Neo midranges, brand new, 8 pieces
« on: 25 Jun 2016, 02:51 pm »
I'm selling 8 brand new never used VMPS Neo midranges. These were considered as the best drivers of that type and are the latest version of these, and slightly customized by VMPS. I opened only one briefly for taking these photos, the rest are in unopened original wrappings, exactly like late Mr. Cheney sent them to me. I was European distributor for VMPS from 2001 to 2012, reason for both having them and never using. I'm sure that members here understand the potential of these drivers if utilized in proper speaker design. Or just have them as fresh spare parts for existing VMPS models. This is almost surely the last time you'll find these new and unused.

I'm looking to sell a complete quantity of eight to one buyer. Price for all eight – 1600 EUR ($1800). Location, Croatia, EU, shipping to US, from $60 to $120 depending on a shipper, much less within EU. I'll check the exact shipping price exactly for a serious buyer. These are not difficult to pack well and can travel safely. 8 drivers are 3.2 kg or 7 pounds net weight.

dubravko

Re: FS: VMPS Neo midranges, brand new, 8 pieces
« Reply #1 on: 14 Nov 2017, 04:34 pm »
bump