Some stuff for sale or possible trade

oneinthepipe

• Trainee
    • Salk Signature Sound/Audio by Van Alstine two-channel system
Some stuff for sale or possible trade
« on: 3 Mar 2012, 08:08 pm »
Before I list this stuff on the Trading Post, I thought that I would post here, in hopes of a local sale or possible interesting trade.

Brand new DCX, DEQ, Feedback Destroyer, (6) XLR cables, (6) XLR to RCA adapters, lightly used Behringer room analysis mic and 15' cable, a lightly used but mint Easter Electric Avant fully balanced pre-amp with up-graded tubes and remote (that works well from 10-12 feet), an AVA factory-built U70 with a grey powder-coated chassis, an AVA Omega 50 (in very good condition), and an AVA Vision DAC/Insight SL DAC/Preamp combo, an AVA Insight 440, and a pair of Salk HT2-TL speakers in pau dao veneer.

Prices negotiable, but no low-balling please.  PM if interested.

gooberdude

Re: Some stuff for sale or possible trade
« Reply #1 on: 13 Mar 2012, 03:52 am »
Hey,

I might be interested in the crossover.

Matt

Thanksgramps

« Reply #2 on: 25 Mar 2012, 04:47 pm »
Hi Pipe,

I'm looking for a new job and got the wife to agree that I can use the signing bonus on a new system.  I have a few interviews over the next few weeks, so it's looking good.  I'm in New England and looking at the HT2-TL's and AVA gear, so interested in your post.  Just created an account on this forum so I can't do PM's yet.  Just wanted to give you a heads up.  Not sure of your timeline for selling, but if you want to keep it local and can wait a few weeks, maybe we can work something out.

oneinthepipe

• Trainee
    • Salk Signature Sound/Audio by Van Alstine two-channel system
« Reply #3 on: 2 Apr 2012, 08:50 pm »
Hi Pipe,

I'm looking for a new job and got the wife to agree that I can use the signing bonus on a new system.  I have a few interviews over the next few weeks, so it's looking good.  I'm in New England and looking at the HT2-TL's and AVA gear, so interested in your post.  Just created an account on this forum so I can't do PM's yet.  Just wanted to give you a heads up.  Not sure of your timeline for selling, but if you want to keep it local and can wait a few weeks, maybe we can work something out.

No problem.  I am not in any hurry.

Freo-1

« Reply #4 on: 2 Apr 2012, 09:00 pm »
PM sent. Looking at the Salk speakers.

Thanksgramps

« Reply #5 on: 27 Jun 2012, 12:54 pm »
Hi Pipe,

I finally started the new job a few weeks ago, but I went with the SS8's.  Good luck with your HT2-TL's.  They are gorgeous, and will make someone very happy.