FS- Etymotic hf5 IEMs, Excellent Condition

dB Cooper

FS- Etymotic hf5 IEMs, Excellent Condition
« on: 3 Dec 2016, 04:46 pm »
Selling my very lightly used, well cared for, approximately one-year-old Etymotic hf5 IEM's.

Only reason is that I replaced them with the hf2 which are virtually identical but add the smartphone controller for Apple devices (I listen with my iPhone a lot). The hf5 does not have the controller, but you don't need it if you are using them with a portable digital audio player or discrete headphone amp. It will, of course, work with the iPhone, just without the microphone or switching functionality.

You get all the brand-new accessories that came with the new pair: Carry pouch, two pairs of triple flange tips, one pair of foam tips, filter change tool, and a fresh set of filters installed in the headphones in addition to the extra pair that came in the box. Just to sweeten the deal, I will throw in a pair of Comply foam 'Isolation Plus' tips, which I have always found to work very well. Will ship everything in the hf2 box.

Asking $59 OBO (half price) shipped to you in the CONUS. PM if interested. I'd rather sell these to an AC'er than deal with the Bay or head-fi.