SOLD: Dennis Murphy's Upgraded Pioneer SP-BS22 Affordable Monitors

dvzzz

Dennis Murphy's rework of the Pioneer 22 does get rid of the excess sibilance.  He does install a new silk Vifa tweeter and a much revised crossover. I am selling only because I am moving to a much larger listening room. Otherwise, I would not sell them. I will be needing to go to floor-standers.

My experience with these speakers and with Dennis was nothing short of great. Excellent service from Dennis but more importantly  the upgrade brings these speakers into a different league. I am not gouging on the price but recovering what I paid for them. So please do not low-ball. Dennis does not make these speakers anymore and I am not willing to take a loss on these fine speakers. Want them to go to a good home where they will be appreciated for the their musicality and neutrality.
Before and after graphs can be provided on request and will be included in the sale.

Shipping is $22 in cont. USA. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I have perfect score on eBay and Audiogon for your piece of mind. This is not a business for me, music is my passion.

« Last Edit: 1 Aug 2014, 03:28 am by dvzzz »