SOLD : Coincident Speaker Technology M300B Frankenstein MK II Mono Amp -

milindks

Rarely seen on used market, One of the very best sounding 300B SET amps, in Excellent condition (looks like new but giving condition because of age bought in 2014) as its rarely used may be hour a week, moving to all in one system.

300B tubes along with RCA 5U4 and 6EM7 tubes ! All hardwired,  The finest 6N copper interstage,output and power transformers, Finest Teflon caps
All polypropylene power supply, Self biasing. 3 tube configuration (6EM7 input driver, 300B output, 5U4 rectifier) for purest sonics.
will include power cords (doesn't come with the amps) !

New Price - $5999.00
« Last Edit: 9 Feb 2018, 04:37 pm by milindks »

milindks

weekly bump !

Blu99Zoomer

milindks,

Nice looking amplifiers.  How old are the amplifiers?  Are you the original owner?  What speakers have you enjoyed pairing these with?  Which speakers didn't work with them?  GLWTS.

Best Regards,

Blu99Zoomer

milindks

Thanks Blu99Zoomer,

I am the original owner, bought in may 2014 .. the only speakers i used these amps are Usher 6381, it works fine, i enjoyed the pairing  .. just want to go to SS as need to keep the amps all the time .. (i can't keep these on all the time) !

Thanks,

Milind

TimWarrior

Are the 6EM7 tubes in your picture different brands/styles? They look radically different

milindks

yes, those look different one of the tubes is missing black plastic ring at the bottom (that's how i got it originally) both the tubes have same box though !

Thanks,

Milind

milindks