Audio by Van Alstine is having a RMAF sale

avahifi

Audio by Van Alstine is having a RMAF sale
« on: 16 Oct 2017, 07:08 pm »
In case you missed the announcement, the sale is on until the end of October.  10% off any new AVA component or 15% off on any two new AVA components until the end of October.

We got really good response at RMAF for our showroom with the great Alta loudspeakers combined with all new AVA electronics; Fet Valve CFR fully remote controlled preamp, DAC MK Five, and DVA 4/2 power amp.

Stereophile said: "the best sound I have ever heard from low-cost Van Alstine equipment at an audio show"

https://www.stereophile.com/content/jvs-works-his-way-marriott-tower#qf0bmiAXWvM3tHG7.01

Frank

rlee8394

Re: Audio by Van Alstine is having a RMAF sale
« Reply #1 on: 16 Oct 2017, 07:47 pm »
Frank,

I don't think the pricing has been announced on the new remote control chassis yet, either on your website or in these circles. Are the prices set and are they available at this time?

Thanks,
Ron

avahifi

« Reply #2 on: 16 Oct 2017, 07:57 pm »
The base price of the new Fet Valve CFR preamp is $2299.  The Vision Qphono option is $329.  Remote control and thick machined silver faceplate is standard.

Frank

Mary

• Industry Participant
  • AVA Associate
« Reply #3 on: 16 Oct 2017, 08:33 pm »
Here is the newest price list.

We will be updating our website as soon as we can.

Another note to the sale - the discount does not include our already low priced HumDinger or Phono Preamplifier.

We have made several changes to our product line. Our full function remote control preamplifiers and our DAC MK5 are only available with a silver face plate.  For those that wish to keep the black face plate going, we are offering all of our preamplifiers as an RB. They all will have the same features as our T10 RB. The RB Chassis has a precision volume control, four sets of line level inputs (with one input being used for the optional phono section, if specified) and two sets of line audio outputs.

Another note, production for the full function remote control preamplifiers will be about 4-6 weeks out. We only had prototype boards available for Rocky Mountain. You will still receive the discount if ordered before the 1st of November.

Mary

heiba

« Reply #4 on: 17 Oct 2017, 04:37 am »
...and built in headphone circuits in the RB (real basic) version of the Fet Valve CF preamp (at $1499) ??

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
« Reply #5 on: 17 Oct 2017, 10:48 am »
...and built in headphone circuits in the RB (real basic) version of the Fet Valve CF preamp (at $1499) ??

Yep:

...Note that a RB (real basic) version of the Fet Valve CF preamp is now available at $1499.  Four switchable inputs, volume control, built in headphone circuits, and simple black faceplate.  Vision Q phono option at $329.

Frank

rlee8394

« Reply #6 on: 17 Oct 2017, 02:45 pm »
Looks like I'll be putting up my Fet Valve CF preamp with silver faceplate and remote control up for sale!!!  :D

Maybe my Fet Valve DAC as well!! :D

-Ron