GR Research N3S Gloss Black Center Channel

JonnyFive

GR Research N3S Gloss Black Center Channel
« on: 17 Apr 2015, 05:32 pm »
ALL SOLD, THANK YOU MIKE AND YU.

I bought these second hand off the trading circle about 2 years ago.  Both were assembled by Ron here on the forums, both feature fully upgraded crossovers with Sonicaps, Mills Resistors, No Rez, and platinum bypass caps.  The center channel uses the Parts Express cabinet and magnetic grills.

Both have some scuffs and scratches.  You can see detailed dings on the wood veneer pair, the black gloss center is buried in my cabinet so I didn't bother pulling it out for pics.  I don't know what the AG condition number would be.  I'm pricing both of these cheaper than I paid for them, because I just don't have room to store them.  I've never driven them hard, they've always been used XO'd to a sub in my relatively small listening space. 

Note that the kit alone for each of these speakers is over $300 each and that doesn't include cabinets.

Here's more center channel pics from the previous owner: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=111726.msg1156566#msg1156566

Gloss center channel $425 + shipping.

Located in Hampton Roads VA.  Please let me know if you have any questions. -Jon

« Last Edit: 21 Apr 2015, 03:14 pm by JonnyFive »