Reflektor 6H30 DR tube source?

jhrlrd

Reflektor 6H30 DR tube source?
« on: 15 Jun 2016, 05:50 pm »
Anyone have a link to a good reliable seller of these tubes?
thanks

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Reflektor 6H30 DR tube source?
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jun 2016, 06:01 pm »
DR version are rare no one vendor owns many pieces from this tube if any,

nc42acc

« Reply #2 on: 15 Jun 2016, 08:47 pm »
Contact Victor at Balanced Audio Technology. I think they have a sizable stash but be prepared to pay the price.

Rusty Jefferson

« Reply #3 on: 17 Jun 2016, 04:24 am »
Are you looking for the new production version or NOS?  I just looked at my tube stash, and I have an extra NOS pair I really dont need if you want them, but they're going to cost twice as much as the new production. I may have gotten my pairs from Andy at VTS but I really can't remember. I get most of my tubes from him, and they have his test markings.

jhrlrd

« Reply #4 on: 21 Jun 2016, 04:20 pm »
I have found a couple NOS ones from a member here on the forum. I'll report the sonics later...

jtsnead

« Reply #5 on: 22 Jun 2016, 06:21 pm »
Are you looking for the new production version or NOS?  I just looked at my tube stash, and I have an extra NOS pair I really dont need if you want them, but they're going to cost twice as much as the new production. I may have gotten my pairs from Andy at VTS but I really can't remember. I get most of my tubes from him, and they have his test markings.

PM Sent