NuPrime Warranty Registration and Extended Warranty

rustydoglim

NuPrime Warranty Registration and Extended Warranty
« on: 10 Aug 2017, 10:46 pm »
Most of the NuPrime products carry 2 years warranty and you are now able to purchase extended warranty:

https://nuoem.com/product-category/warranty/nuprime-audio-warranty/
(this is a newly launched site and if you encounter any problem, contact admin@nuoem.com)

Note that NuPrime's warranty and extended warranty are transferable.
« Last Edit: 11 Aug 2017, 01:51 pm by rustydoglim »

rustydoglim

Re: NuPrime Warranty Registration and Extended Warranty
« Reply #1 on: 11 Aug 2017, 01:55 pm »
I forgot to mention that even if you are not interested in purchasing extended warranty, please register an account on www.nuoem.com, go to membership subscription to indicate the brand that you have purchase (obviously it is NuPrime), and then update your user profile (extra field will appear in the user profile depending on the brands that you have selected) for the product models that you currently owned.

Anyone who have registered will receive 10% discount on out of warranty service (assuming you did not purchase extended warranty).

chrisc

• Listen to the great composers
« Reply #2 on: 12 Aug 2017, 11:31 am »
What do you do when the dealer from whom you purchased your NuPrime product declines to honour the guarantee, saying he will not accept the unit back, it then subsequently develops a more severe fault, you have it checked out by a third party who deems it uneconomic to repair, then this same dealer now tells you that since you have opened the unit, any guarantee is null and void?

He wants his cake and to eat it too

I also sent 2 emails to NuPrime enquiries, to receive no reply or even acknowledgement.

Very unhappy (ex) Nu Prime owner, quite disgusted in fact.  I am tempted to post all the dirty washing, with the emails received from this dealer, on a local AV Forum I have been contributing to for the past 9 years.

chrisc

• Listen to the great composers
« Reply #3 on: 2 Sep 2017, 08:07 am »
I notice that there has been no response from Jason regarding my post.  Neither has there been any response to emails sent to NuPrime.  My ISP advises they were delivered.

The local agent told a mutual friend that they would ignore my complaint as it would "go away" soon, since I do not spend enough money to make them spend time bothering about it

It was suggested to me by NuPrime that I ask the dealer to exchange or refund the unit.  I did, he refused saying he was under no obligation to do so, even though the legislated period for returning faulty goods was still valid

A list of 16 faults was conveyed to NuPrime.  They looked at just one of the listed faults and said that this particular one was not in their opinion a fault, but was more a feature that I thought should have been present

There was no comment about the other 15 faults

The original value of the unit is insufficient to make worthwhile to institute legal proceedings, as the costs involved could exceed the value.  Had it been worthwhile, I certainly would have persevered.  I was successful in suing a roof contractor who provided sub-standard workmanship

It is a great pity that one has to consider actions like this simply because a supplier will not back up their product and allows an agent with doubtful ethics to market their products

rustydoglim

« Reply #4 on: 11 Sep 2017, 04:15 pm »
If you are referring to your HD-AVP, you should take it up with your distributor.  NuPrime sent a brand new HD-AVP to your distributor for exchange, and I heard that you are still not happy with it. I don't know the details and this topic is not to resolve this. Sure, you aired your grievances and I accept it. But please do not continue to post it in this topic, which is for other customers to purchase extended warranty.

NuPrime provides warranty support but the dispute with regard to product features and other issues can not be resolved by the manufacturer.
If your product is under warranty support, you may send it to NuPrime factory for service if the local distributor refuse to provide service.
Even out of warranty service can be done either with local distributor or at the factory in Taiwan.

We have literally thousands of satisfied customers worldwide since the NuForce days, and now NuPrime. If we can do something about it, we will. But the manufacturer can't give you a refund (the transaction is not with us) or some free product.

pawsman

« Reply #5 on: 23 Nov 2017, 04:23 pm »
Jason,
I set up an account at nueom, but I don't see an option for registering my new CDP-9 for warranty purposes.
How would I accomplish that? (I do see an option under "Stores"for buying an extended warranty)-

pawsman