Possible Seas W12 Mini-Tower

DMurphy

• Industry Participant
    • SalkSound
Re: Possible Seas W12 Mini-Tower
« Reply #20 on: 11 Sep 2013, 06:42 pm »
:duh: Touche'!!  I'm sure I will probably go that route, after Jim comes up with a plan...  It makes the most sense.  They would be playing as surrounds, pretty much near field as well.

What is the size of this driver anyhow, and are they on Madisound?  Thanks again!

Hi    You can read up on it at PartsExpress.com            They're a favorite of the DIY community, and of course I use them on my Slims. 

One thing--I believe someone posted that the W12's were more expensive than the W15's, and I based my cost savings on that.   I just checked, and the W12's are actually a little cheaper than the other Seas Excels.   So maybe you could only get 110 minutes of OCD therapy with the savings. 

MikeC78

« Reply #21 on: 12 Sep 2013, 07:20 am »
Hi    You can read up on it at PartsExpress.com            They're a favorite of the DIY community, and of course I use them on my Slims. 

One thing--I believe someone posted that the W12's were more expensive than the W15's, and I based my cost savings on that.   I just checked, and the W12's are actually a little cheaper than the other Seas Excels.   So maybe you could only get 110 minutes of OCD therapy with the savings.

That's it? Pfffft. Therapy is for quitters anyway and 110 minutes will do nothing for the cause!  :D

guillermorb73

« Reply #22 on: 5 Jul 2015, 08:54 pm »
Gentlemen, did anything ever come of this thought process? Jim, care to comment? I think there would be a number of people interested...