2009 F1.

Crimson

2009 F1.
« on: 6 Apr 2009, 09:54 pm »
What do you think so far? Two wins for BrawnGP (both behind the SC), and the usual suspects are nowhere to be found. Diffuser? What diffuser? Vettel gets penalized for being 'aggressive'. Hamilton lied, Ryan was fried. Personally, I don't like the look of the cars; too lego-esque (I have quite a few, there's an uncanny resemblance).

Go Alonso! (Or Kimi!)

richidoo

Re: 2009 F1.
« Reply #1 on: 6 Apr 2009, 11:22 pm »
I'm glad it's started again, glad to see both mega teams tripping over themselves, glad to see Brawn back in the sport winning as always. Remember Alonso was considering signing with Honda last fall? haha  He'll be at Ferrari next year. I like the look of the new cars now, but I had the same impression as you at first. Diffusorgate is BS. BMW and Red Bull did well in both races without magic diffusors. Brawn himself said his speed is from mechanical grip.

They still need to have 5 retired F1 racers as race marshalls, nominated and elected by the current drivers. They must call any penalties within 3 laps or not at all, no protests or appeals. Get the sport out of FIA micromanagement and political corruption.