Nord Acoustics builders of Hypex NC500 Stereo and MP Multi channel Amplifiers.

Nord Acoustics

• Industry Participant

Hi Everbody,

Nord Acoustics design and build low cost high performing Hypex NCore NC500 and NCore MPxxx based Stereo and Multi Channel Amplifiers.
From the UK supplying direct we have many US based customers and welcome old and new. Our customer feedback and pro reviews speak for themselves.

Our flagship amplifier uses a Hypex NC500 with a Nord UP input buffer with discrete regulators from US based Sparkos Labs, Op Amp choices are US based Sonic Imagery's 994 and Sparkos's SS3602 which are swappable and run in Class A.
Our Multi Channel amps use a range of Hypex NCore NCxxxMP modules and come in range of 4-8 channels configurations with a mix and match 120W 250W 500W choice.
We also use the NCxxxMP modules for our lower cost stereo Amplifiers.

Our Website is www.nordacoustics.co.uk and here are a few of our amps and we look forward to create our own circle.
Happy Holidays
Regards Colin

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
Beautiful work Colin! Welcome to AC! I've listened to the designs before and they do sound very fine as all of the Hypex designs I've heard do. It's nice that folks have the option to switch the input buffers.

Good luck and my very best to you!

Best,
Anand.

Nord Acoustics

• Industry Participant
Cheers that's very kind of you to welcome me. We have been shipping for pretty much exactly 2 years now.
As a gesture of good will we would like to extend a 10% off any amplifier in our range to Audio Circle Members just enter coupon code AC10 at checkout. Valid till end 1-1-2018

Creative Sound Solutions

• Industry Participant
Hi Colin. Welcome to Audio Circle.

Regards,

Kerry

jtsnead

Hi. I have a pair of one ups I bought used they have the older cases how do you get the newer cases. You can pm me if you like

Nord Acoustics

• Industry Participant
Cheers Kerry
@jtsnead to upgrade into the new cases involves more work than building a new amp so is not really cost effective. To supply you our SE case only is an issue regarding build quality and safety. Sorry.

richidoo

Welcome to AudioCircle

Is ICE Edge coming to Nord?

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
Welcome to AC, Colin.

I have acquaintances who own your One Up amps, but I've never heard one myself. I've read many good things about them.

Michael

Phil A

rklein

• My finest audio piece ever!!
Welcome to AC Colin.

Regards,

Randy

richidoo

Listed here as Nord Two Ice Power Stereo:

Thanks Anand, I didn't see that page.

konoyaro

Shucks, I see the coupon has expired.  :duh:

sledwards

Hi Colin. Thought I report in on the purchase of my Nord Two SE ICE1200AS2. I have had the amplifier running almost non-stop for over 150 hours since my purchase. This is my first endeavor into Class D, and I must say it was money well spent!  I am hearing incredible dynamics, tonality and detail. Much of the music I enjoy is acoustic guitar, and the “pluck” of the strings and decay is extremely life-like; very much like some of the live versions I have attended.  The amp can play as loud as I demand with no signs of strain, displaying the same characteristics witnessed at moderate or low-level listening volumes.  All this said, will I be sidelining my SS class A and A/B amplifiers in the near future? Only time will tell, but for the time being, I am really enjoying the music.

Thanks Again,

Steve

maplegrovemusic

• Please Be kind to your ears .... Treat your room
Glad to see someone else selling the new Iceamps !