Product Warranty Registration

rustydoglim

Product Warranty Registration
« on: 6 Dec 2017, 04:04 pm »
There is a simple way to register for your product.
1. Register an account at www.nuoem.com
2. Go to Membership, Subscription section. Subscribe to NuPrime/NuForce membership (and all others that you care to get marketing info).
3. After you subscribed to a brand, your User Profile will have a field for product registration.  Select to Update Profile under Membership and go to the bottom of the form. Enter the model# and purchase date in the NuPrime Product Registration field.

Keep a copy of your original purchased receipt. If you bought your product from another user and he doesn't have the receipt, you should ask for his purchase info, and register for the product as soon as possible.
If there is no other purchase or registration info, we will rely on the item's manufacturing date (which could be many months before it was purchased).
« Last Edit: 23 Jul 2022, 07:11 pm by rustydoglim »

840wolf

Re: Product Warranty Registration
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jul 2018, 08:08 pm »
Argh...a most frustrating experience in trying to register a product. clicking Subscriptions under Nuprime/Nuforce Audio, and Sign up, takes you into an endless loop. Clicking on ,update profile, it will not acknowledge my phone number, keeps asking for a number. once again an endless loop and not able to go further.

840wolf

« Reply #2 on: 26 Jul 2018, 05:53 pm »
Ok....figured it out. When registering and entering ones phone number, it does not like to see dashes  :duh: All good.  :thumb:

akila219

« Reply #3 on: 28 Jul 2018, 06:08 am »
i don't see the 'Subscribe to Nuprime/Nuforce membership' after I go to the 'Subscription' section.

840wolf

« Reply #4 on: 28 Jul 2018, 03:25 pm »
Once you hit Subscriptions, it should open up to, Log In, and, Register. Did you do either one of those?

rustydoglim

« Reply #5 on: 28 Jul 2018, 05:51 pm »
Just login and you will be in the Profile section where you can see the Subscription button.

akila219

« Reply #6 on: 29 Jul 2018, 07:21 am »
oh ok. thanks, my ida-8 is now registered.  :thumb:

Samoyed

« Reply #7 on: 19 Oct 2018, 06:18 pm »
Just got a DAC 10 and cdt 8. I’m have trouble registering them. I’m in the U.S.

rustydoglim

« Reply #8 on: 25 Oct 2018, 01:12 pm »
What kind of problem?

Samoyed

« Reply #9 on: 25 Oct 2018, 03:01 pm »
I can’t select nuprime as a subscription nor register my cdt 8 and dac10.

rustydoglim

« Reply #10 on: 27 Oct 2018, 04:21 pm »
https://nuprimeaudio.com/support/

• Register an account at www.nuoem.com
    Visit Membership Subscription section. Subscribe to NuPrime membership (and all others that you care to receive marketing info).
    After you have subscribed to a brand, your User Profile will include a field for product registration. Select Update Profile under Membership and go to the bottom of the form. Enter the model# and purchase date in the NuPrime Product Registration field.

You have to go to the Membership Subscription section of the account (look around the top level menu after you login to nuoem.com)
Follow the above step by step. The user profile will have a new field after you have subscribed to a brand.

rustydoglim

« Reply #11 on: 27 Oct 2018, 04:23 pm »
I just noticed that some forms are messed up after recent software upgrade. I will report back.

rustydoglim

« Reply #12 on: 27 Oct 2018, 07:47 pm »
This has been fixed now.  Follow the above instructions.
Here're the screen shots:

Go to Membership / Subscription to select the brand.  Nothing will appear here after you clicked on the Sign Up button.

Now go to Membership / User Profile and you will see all the Brands here. Click on Update Profile. Scroll down to the profile form and the new field(s) will appear for you to enter the product model and purchase date in the text field.

Samoyed

« Reply #13 on: 28 Oct 2018, 01:15 am »
Thanks!

Archguy

« Reply #14 on: 29 Sep 2020, 08:40 am »
There is a simple way to register for your product.
1. Register an account at www.nuoem.com
2. Go to Membership, Subscription section. Subscribe to NuPrime/NuForce membership (and all others that you care to get marketing info).
3. After you subscribed to a brand, your User Profile will have a field for product registration.  Select to Update Profile under Membership and go to the bottom of the form. Enter the model# and purchase date in the NuPrime Product Registration field.

Keep a copy of your original purchased receipt. If you bought your product from another user and he doesn't have the receipt, you should ask for his purchase info, and register for the product as soon as possible.
If there is no other purchase or registration info, we will rely on the item's manufacturing date (which could be many months before it was purchased).

Greetings: Although I have searched this site and NuPrime's site as well, I'm unable to determine the duration of the factory warranty and if it may be transferred to subsequent owners.  Can you provide this information?  Thanks

rustydoglim

« Reply #15 on: 30 Sep 2020, 12:45 am »
Sorry, we don't have a way to search for warranty based on serial number online.
Nuprime parts warranty is transferable. The labor warranty is determined by your country distributor.
If you have the original sales receipt, the warranty starts from the sale date.
If you don't have the receipt, email support@nuprimeaudio.com and our support staff can look up internal system for the ship date of the item (which is earlier than the sale date).

djbnh

« Reply #16 on: 1 Jul 2021, 11:00 am »

rustydoglim

« Reply #17 on: 4 Jul 2021, 11:07 pm »
There is a new warranty registration system and it is much easier to use.

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #18 on: 24 Feb 2022, 05:00 pm »
I just now succeeded in registering on Nuoem in order to register my new Evolution STA. The experience was a bit peculiar. Even though I had already signed into my account, I had to log in a second time in order to register my product.  :scratch: [I understand this now, but it was confusing.]  Unfortunately, there is no option to register this particular amplifier. The Evolution One and the Evolution DAC are choices, but the Evolution STA is missing. There is no way to type it in either.

The good news is that I successfully registered my Omnia A300.  :banana piano:

Michael

rustydoglim

« Reply #19 on: 26 Feb 2022, 11:02 am »
Sorry, I will fix that. I think sometimes the login failed to work and you have to login twice.  It is an intermittent problem.