Holiday 'Pop' CD Karma

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
Holiday 'Pop' CD Karma
« on: 30 Nov 2017, 05:07 pm »
OK, offered for your listening pleasure are a couple of CDs that don't really get listened to in Sector ZZ plural Z Alpha. One was an Azon shipment in error I was told to keep, the other, one acquired out of curiosity based on a remembered cut. So first -

Tolerable female pop vocals by the comely 'Paige' from CBS's network show Scorpion. Didn't even know she was a singer till I did some checking. And....

Picked up for "Holding Back The Years". Above average for it's place in time, but not engaging enough for play around here.

So, pick a number between 1 & 50. I'll figure out some random means to pick one come Dec 30th, and someone will have some new tunes come '18. Discs will ship USPS media mail, ConUS only please (unless other arrangements are made), apologies to our international members. Hopefully someone, or their significant other will enjoy these.

From Zaphod, Trillian, Marvin (the manically depressed robot), Slartibartfarst, and yours truly, AD, best wishes for a Safe & Happy Holiday Season.

PS Almost forgot my good friend Ford Prefect sends his wishes as well, he's off visiting family around Betelgeuse.
« Last Edit: 1 Dec 2017, 12:10 am by ArthurDent »

mix4fix

• Volunteer
  • I reject your music, and substitute my own.
Re: Holiday 'Pop' CD Karma
« Reply #1 on: 30 Nov 2017, 05:59 pm »

rockadanny

« Reply #2 on: 30 Nov 2017, 09:34 pm »
13 for me please. thank you!  :thumb:

mr_bill

« Reply #3 on: 30 Nov 2017, 10:09 pm »

sandmanct

« Reply #4 on: 30 Nov 2017, 10:13 pm »

LesterSleepsIn

• Occasionally consternated
« Reply #5 on: 30 Nov 2017, 11:52 pm »
Good on you AD! I’ll pass on this one but if I had played I would have chosen the Answer to the Ultimate Question of life, the universe, and everything but I see someone already has. Happy karma!  :thumb:

Cheers and happy fast approaching holidays,
Lester

Goosepond

• Virna!
« Reply #6 on: 1 Dec 2017, 12:28 am »
Let's try 28!

ArthurDent

« Reply #7 on: 30 Dec 2017, 03:16 pm »
Bump for "last call". Anyone else interested, nows your time. Drawing at days end.

Best to all for a Safe & Happy New Year !

gab

« Reply #8 on: 30 Dec 2017, 06:06 pm »
9 please

gab

charmerci

« Reply #9 on: 30 Dec 2017, 07:06 pm »

Hey! This one's rigged!  :lol:

Mudslide

« Reply #10 on: 30 Dec 2017, 10:20 pm »
Hey, I've been to Betelgeuse...lovely place this time of year.   :D

#21 por favor.

Many thanks and a very healthy and happy 2018 to all my AC friends.

PS:  My wife loves Scorpion.

ArthurDent

« Reply #11 on: 31 Dec 2017, 01:46 pm »
Happy New Years Eve all. Ok, after a short trip to Magrethea to visit with Slartibartfarst and his celestial engineers, mixing the numbers in a few interconnected black & white holes, we have a winner -
Goosepond, if you will be so good as to PM me your mailing address the noted additions to your music library will be on their way come the New Year. Hope you enjoy. Thanks to all for your participation.

ArthurDent

« Reply #12 on: 31 Dec 2017, 01:55 pm »
Hey, I've been to Betelgeuse...lovely place this time of year.   :D

#21 por favor.

Many thanks and a very healthy and happy 2018 to all my AC friends.

PS:  My wife loves Scorpion.

Hey Mud, here's hoping you & yours are in good health & spirits moving into the New Year !  :thumb:  Of course as we old timers know, it's best to visit Betelgeuse at night to avoid the heat.  :wink:

I enjoy Scorpion occasionally myself, though have a really hard time wading thru commercials any more, regardless of the programming. Makes for a lot of PBS & DVD watching.

Goosepond

• Virna!
« Reply #13 on: 31 Dec 2017, 03:02 pm »
Happy New Years Eve all. Ok, after a short trip to Magrethea to visit with Slartibartfarst and his celestial engineers, mixing the numbers in a few interconnected black & white holes, we have a winner -
Goosepond, if you will be so good as to PM me your mailing address the noted additions to your music library will be on their way come the New Year. Hope you enjoy. Thanks to all for your participation.

PM sent.  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Gene

Mudslide

« Reply #14 on: 31 Dec 2017, 03:39 pm »
Congrats, Goose.   :bounce: