SOLD! Scansonic MB-3.5 Speakers with Raidho DNA. Black. Pair. SOLD!

karmanfamily

• Restricted
Up for sale is a pair of Scansonic MB-3.5 Speakers.

These are an absolute bargain designed by the Raidho head designer. I am sure that a lot of amazing tech was trickled down from the amazingly expensive Raidho speakers.

Condition:
6/10
One of the speakers has a small piece of wood that came loose and was glued back down (barely visible) and one has a dent in the metal bottom part of the foot (invisible when the outriggers are installed). From a foot away these speakers are an easy 9/10.
Pictures will follow soon.

Functionality:
I am using these in my personal setup and work perfectly. I bought them brand new and have at the most 70-80 hours on them. Not even close to being broken in.

Bought from an Authorized Dealer

Repair History:
None

Included are:
Pair of Scansonic MB-3.5
Outriggers (feet)
Original Packaging

No. of Owners:

Tobacco/Pet Free:
Yes

Specifications:
Size: (WxHxD) 7.4" x 47.4" x 11.9"
Weight: 45.76lbs ea
Sensitivity: 88Db
Freq. response: 30Hz-40kHz
Impedance: > 6 ohm
Crossover: 3.5 kHz 2. order acoustic slope 250 Hz 1.order slope
Enclosure: Curved, heavily braced, ventilated box design with front loaded port and adjustable aluminum feet
Drive units: 1 sealed ribbon tweeter with kapton/aluminum sandwich membrane
2 carbon coned 4,5” bass/mid driver with overhung magnet system
2 Aluminum coned 6,5” bass drivers
Finish: Black-silk or White-silk
Amplification: High quality amplifiers >50W

Description:
The top of the line MB-3.5 is a slim 47.4" high floorstander with two 4.5” carbon-coned midrange drivers, a sealed ribbon tweeter and two side firing 6.5” woofers.
The MB-3.5 works as a 2.5-way speaker, where the two midrange-woofers are supported by two 6.5” aluminum coned woofers.
The two carbon midrange-woofers are run in series for increased power handling.
The MB-3.5 cabinet is heavy, braced and curved, with carbon reinforcements. The speaker is crossed over at 3.5 kHz and the two added side woofers assist up to 200 Hz.
The MB-3.5 features a very high quality crossover with top quality components and a complete cable harness from Ansuz Acoustics. The filter has been carefully tailored to linearize the frequency region where cone and cabinet geometry play a role and also to carefully tune the speaker to a natural sounding frequency response.
The MB-3.5 is designed for larger rooms and makes excellent extended tight bass. The woofers can be run either on the inside or outside to optimze sonics.

MSRP: $5300, I am asking $2199.99

Take advantage of 0% Interest and No Payments for 6 months through PayPal Credit.

Please check out my other audio gear bargains!

Shipping:
For now only local pick up in Orlando, FL.
I will drive to meet within a reasonable distance.

Payment:
The preference is cash at pick up.
I accept Paypal, Credit Cards, Wells Fargo SurePay, Cashier's Checks or Money Orders.
When Cashier's Checks or Money Orders are used, the item will ship once the C.C. or M.O. clears.
Please add 3% to the total when PayPal or Credit card payment is used.
« Last Edit: 19 Sep 2017, 12:57 pm by karmanfamily »