SOLD SOLD Emerald Physics KC II Pro speakers, upgraded satin black, $2450/pr

KLH007

KC II Pros

I am so pleased with how these Emerald Physics KC II Pros sound in my family room that I'm moving up to the 2.8s. If you can't add a lot of room treatments because of decor or dollars, or just have a difficult room, these are a perfect solution. With their point source presentation from 300 Hz up, the room reflections are minimized, and I'm able to get a much deeper, 3D, more holographic soundstage from them than I get with conventional box speakers. Speaking of box speakers, once you've experienced the tight, fast, uncolored, non-boxy bass you get from open baffle woofers, it's hard to like the sound of a drum kit from a sealed or vented box speaker.
The KC II Pros have 2 10" cones operating from 300 Hz down, an EP Godzilla 8" midrange, and the Pros include the same 1" polyester diaphragm neodymium magnet compression driver as the top of the line 2.8. They present a nominal 6 Ohm load dipping to 4 Ohms minimum, and are easy to drive with a sensitivity of 94 dB 2.83v @1M, @1KHz. I would describe them as very transparent, detailed, get the beginning of notes very accurately, wildly dynamic, and sound like live music including no hint of the box coloration which can dim that experience. In my room vocals are the perfect size, focused tightly dead center, and voices sound natural. An orchestra is spread wide and deep with nice instrument placement, and dynamics are exciting. The finish is an upgraded satin black, beautiful. Here is a manufacturer link;  http://www.emeraldphysics.com/products/kcii-pro
Local pickup is available, I have original boxes and can ship to CONUS. Shipper and cost to be determined after sale.
« Last Edit: 14 Sep 2017, 04:41 pm by KLH007 »