SOLD : MINT iFi Audio iTube 2 - switchable preamp / buffer OBM - $290 OBO

RDavidson

SOLD SOLD SOLD : Practically new iFi iTube 2 with OBM and accessories. I bought it on a whim and it sat unused for nearly a month. I know. I'm weird. However, it later came in very handy. I used it for maybe 4-5 hours while troubleshooting an issue with my main preamp. It definitely held its own, despite being 10x less expensive than my preamp. This thing isn't even remotely close to being broken-in either. Except when I used it, I kept it stored in its original box. A really neat feature is that it can be used as a preamp with or without gain or very easily switched to a tube buffer stage with or without gain. It also has some simple tone controls on the front for added fun and experimentation. At the end of the day, I just need to stop collecting stuff....including really cool and versatile little gadgets like the iTube 2. My impulse purchase loss is your gain.

- $290 plus shipping OBO. Shoot me an offer.
- Located in Madison, WI 53719. Local pick-up welcome.

Please feel free to check my perfect feedback at Audiogon under Ryanpdavidson. Thanks for looking :thumb:
« Last Edit: 17 Sep 2017, 07:49 pm by RDavidson »

RDavidson

Bump. Open to offers, but not interested in trades right now.

RDavidson

Bump. Price drop to $290 + shipping.
Also, see my listing for 2 pairs of Audio Art IC-3's. These cables would make a very nice package deal with the iTube.
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=151551.0
« Last Edit: 30 Jul 2017, 11:19 pm by RDavidson »

RDavidson

RDavidson

MarkR7

PM sent...