iFi/MA Recordings Spring Concert sign up sheet (Free Music for all on AC.)

Pez

Free Music for Audiocircle Members.
MA Recordings and iFi are going to step it up a notch! Rather than only tour members receiving the digital download, Todd with MA Recordings has generously offered to extend the download to be available for all of Audiocircle! During the tour we will have a web link that will allow any member at AC to download a sample some top quality recordings from MA Recordings. All you have to do is be a member of Audiocircle community to take part and check back when the tour kicks off.

I was lucky enough to be given a preliminary listen to some of the tracks MA Recordings will be providing for this tour and I was astonished at the absolute beauty and sound quality of each piece. 

For those who are interested in signing up to hear the iDac2 please follow the link below. Based on the iTube2 tour I have put together a different way of doing tours. I hope you like it!

iFi will be including some fun things along with this one so sign up soon!

Click here to sign up: iFi/MA Recordings Spring Concert Series sign up sheet

For details on the original announcement please check this link: Original tour announcement

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
I clicked the link and got this message:

You need permission
This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization.

Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake. Learn More.

Pez

Should be good now! Thank you for letting me know. I have access so everything looked good on my end.
« Last Edit: 7 Apr 2017, 06:43 pm by Pez »

ebag4

Still a no go for me Jason, same message mresseguie received.

Best,
Ed

mikeeastman

I get a Yahoo screen when I go to the link?

Pez

I double checked with my team. The form is available. If anyone out there is having trouble seeing it please send me a PM.

Pez

One more slot, better move!  :green:

Pez

Hey guys, we had one cancellation. Last chance!   :thumb:

Don_S

I just signed up---hopefully. HMMM, no fingers-crossed emoticon.

Pez

Cool!  8) We will get things kicked off soon. stay tuned!  :thumb:

dburna

Hey guys, we had one cancellation. Last chance!   :thumb:

Quick question: if we just want to "stick around" for the free music download, we don't need to sign up, correct?

Thanks,  -dB

Pez

The music will be free for anyone and everyone.  :thumb: