Welcome to the Open Baffle circle

JohnR

Welcome to the Open Baffle circle
« on: 5 Apr 2017, 12:19 pm »
I'd like to very gratefully acknowledge the contribution of Mark (mcgsxr), who facilitated the Open Baffle circle for over ten years.

For the current period of time in which I am Facilitator, my goal is to encourage an open and "non-partisan" discussion of open baffle speakers. Please feel free to start and participate in threads that discuss all aspect of open baffle speakers, whether DIY or commercial. While I would particularly encourage technical discussion (construction, measurements, theory, etc), all discussion related to open baffle speakers is most welcome.

What is not welcome here is commercial activity/advertising, shilling, off-topic discussion, personal attacks and snipes, unhelpful bickering, and similar (see also links below). Thank you in advance for helping with this  :thumb:

Special note for anyone in the industry: you are welcome to post technical information that is not specifically related to your products here. However, please do so only if you are already have a circle OR have started a thread in Industry Introductions. If there is a discussion here about your products that you need to respond to, please direct posters to an appropriate thread in your circle or to your thread in Industry Introductions.

Don_S

Re: Welcome to the Open Baffle circle
« Reply #1 on: 5 Apr 2017, 02:44 pm »
John,

As an OB fan I want to thank you for creating the go-to site for OB discussion and information. Seeing the new topics/threads you created was a very pleasant surprise this morning. And thanks to Mark for his previous efforts.  :thumb: :beer:

Odal3

Re: Welcome to the Open Baffle circle
« Reply #2 on: 6 Apr 2017, 01:03 am »
+1  Thank you Mark!

and I really like all the new threads that was started today. Will follow with much interest  :thumb: