SOLD Sony Alpha A77 24.3 MP Digital Camera Bundle Lenses and Accessories SOLD

bside123

Greetings All! Many of you are somewhat familiar with me, as I hang out in the Eye-Fidelity Community and post a lot of photos. I am in the process of rearranging my camera systems, and I have a very fine camera kit and bundle for sale. It would be a great upgrade for some shooters, as well as it would be a complete starter kit for a photography enthusiast who is interested in entering the foray with everything that's needed. Of course, my equipment is in excellent condition, and all the items that I am offering have no issues. Ask any questions.

I have this listed on eBay for $1250, but AC members are welcome to contact me for pricing and shipping details and discussion.  Shoot me a PM.

Sony Alpha SLT-A77 24.3 MP Digital Camera Bundle with Lenses and Accessories!

I bought the camera and lens new, and I am the original owner. The camera and accessories were well taken care of and are in excellent condition. They only show the signs of normal use. The A77 body has only 25,773 actuations (see photos), so there is a life-time left of great photography on this camera.

In addition, the camera comes with the venerable Sony 16-50mm 2.8 SSM Lens. The lens is also excellent, only showing use around the bayonet section of the barrel where the Original Sony Hood twists on and off (see photos). No fungus, no dust, no scratches, no issues. The lens is fantastic and sharp and fits tight and operates perfectly. Fantastic images and reviews.

I am also including an excellent copy of a Minolta Maxxum 50mm 1.7 AF Prime Lens with an official Minolta, Leather Lens Case. This lens is a standard necessity for Sony/Minolta shooters. The 1.7 aperture is fast, and the lens has no issues.

This camera treated me well and takes great pictures. No Issues!

This is a complete bundle kit for any Sony enthusiast or for any photographer to get started!  There are lots of extras!!

All in all, you will receive:

- Gary Friedman's Complete Guide to Sony A77 Book (very helpful)
- Sony Alpha SLT-A77 Body with only 25,733 Actuations
- Sony Camera Body Cap
- Sony Screen Protector for the LCD Display
- Sony 16-50mm 2.8 SSM Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Sony Strap
- Sony Battery Charger
- 2 Batteries: 1 Sony / 1 Aftermarket
- Original Box
- All Original Paperwork including Manual
- Original Receipt and Proof of Purchase from B&H Photo for $2000
- Minolta Maxxum 50mm 1.7 AF Prime Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- 49mm UV Filter for the 50mm Lens
- Minolta Leather Lens Case
- 1 Dynex Lens Cap Keep ( So you don't lose your lens cap. The supplied lens cap for the 16-50mm lens is generic.)
- 16 GB SanDisk Extreme Card

The Photos Tell All. Any other imperfections in the photos are only due to light reflections, finger prints and the lack of a studio environment. I am an outdoor shooter. The photos are extremely magnified, so any little dirt or dust may show. Feel free to ask me any questions.

« Last Edit: 15 Mar 2017, 02:49 am by bside123 »

bside123

Blackmore