ACI G3 crossover schematic request

merlocka

ACI G3 crossover schematic request
« on: 13 Feb 2016, 04:29 am »
Hello,

I recently recovered my college speakers, G3 kit I built. They sound off, looks like 20 years may have degraded the caps in the crossover.

Does anyone have the schematic? I've seen a few posts, but the result was a direct email and I can't find it posted anywhere. If I missed it, my apologies.

Mike Dzurko

Re: ACI G3 crossover schematic request
« Reply #1 on: 14 Feb 2016, 09:47 pm »
I'm on the road until probably about early May, so I don't have access to any of my files. If you haven't found a schematic by early May, PM me and I'll find it for you.

merlocka

« Reply #2 on: 1 Mar 2016, 05:19 pm »
Mr. Dzurko,

Thank you kindly for your reply. I recall speaking with you minutes after my kit arrived, asking naive questions about modifications to the design, to which you replied... (i paraphrase) don't change anything kid. I enjoyed the conversation.

Hope your travels are safe. No joy yet (I'm in no rush), but I did get a hold of my old college roommate who also made a set (M10's i think the kit was called?). So there is hope.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #3 on: 3 Mar 2016, 01:23 am »
I'm pretty sure I know where the original files are at home. Just PM in early May, should be back home about then. In the meantime, we're staying warm and having a blast, thanks!