The new Casa de Vapor

LateApex

Re: The new Casa de Vapor
« Reply #20 on: 30 Apr 2015, 02:27 am »
Congrats!  Looks like it will be a sweet space that will be put to very good use.  Bravo guys. 

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Building Audio Bling since 2007
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #21 on: 1 May 2015, 04:06 pm »
The rest of the rock is in place and graded out, plastic is down, rebar is down.  Tuesday they come to pour the slab!  So I'm leaving again Thursday for a customer delivery, that'll be perfect timing that when I get home the concrete is cured and the shop will be ready to move into!   :hyper:

SoCalWJS

« Reply #22 on: 1 May 2015, 04:41 pm »
The rest of the rock is in place and graded out, plastic is down, rebar is down.  Tuesday they come to pour the slab!  So I'm leaving again Thursday for a customer delivery, that'll be perfect timing that when I get home the concrete is cured and the shop will be ready to move into!   :hyper:
:thumb:

More pictures if you get a chance please.  :green:

toddc2

• That dog sure loves beer
« Reply #23 on: 26 Jun 2015, 12:56 pm »
Hey Ryan/Pete,

How is the new space? A few pictures would be nice!

Todd

EdRo

« Reply #24 on: 10 May 2016, 02:56 am »
Any updates on the "Casa de Vapor"?

MDolphin

« Reply #25 on: 10 May 2016, 07:21 pm »
Any updates on the "Casa de Vapor"?

ED, what's the rush it's only been 11 months since Ryan's last post on May 1, 2015.    C'mon all the loyal Vapor audiophiles realize that it would take time to locate Pete's speedo prior to the grand opening!

MDolphin

« Reply #26 on: 10 May 2016, 07:29 pm »
ED, what's the rush it's only been 11 months since Ryan's last post on May 1, 2015.    C'mon all the loyal Vapor audiophiles realize that it would take time to locate Pete's speedo prior to the grand opening!

Sorry over 12 months actually.  The seamstress must still be working away.

seadogs1

« Reply #27 on: 10 May 2016, 09:05 pm »
Congrats Ryan!!!!! It's been so  long I thought you fell off the face of the earth.

EdRo

« Reply #28 on: 16 May 2016, 04:53 pm »
Actually,  I think the problem is Petes modesty. He doesn't want to intimidate insecure guys, right Pete?

Pete Schumacher

• Industry Participant
  • It's all in the pursuit
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #29 on: 16 May 2016, 07:56 pm »
I believe the office in the shop starts going in this week.

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
« Reply #30 on: 16 May 2016, 08:21 pm »
"Office"?  :scratch:
Ryan was referring to it as "Pete's changing room".  :dunno:

EdRo

« Reply #31 on: 18 May 2016, 02:20 am »
 :lol::lol::lol:

mtruong34

« Reply #32 on: 18 May 2016, 06:22 am »
Is Ryan still around?  Sent him an email almost a month ago and then a follow-up a few days ago and neither was replied to.

~Mike Truong

Rocket_Ronny

• Your Room Is Everything - Use It Well.
    • ScriptureSongs.com
« Reply #33 on: 18 May 2016, 12:07 pm »
What contains the rocks.

Rocket Ronny

Gopher

« Reply #34 on: 18 May 2016, 02:50 pm »
Is Ryan still around?  Sent him an email almost a month ago and then a follow-up a few days ago and neither was replied to.

~Mike Truong

shoot him a text or give him a buzz.  Its usually a lot easier to catch him that way as I don't think he spends a lot of time in front of his computer.   :thumb:

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #35 on: 18 May 2016, 02:53 pm »

~Mike Truong
« Last Edit: 18 May 2016, 09:07 pm by jtwrace »

MDolphin

« Reply #36 on: 18 May 2016, 02:56 pm »

~Mike Truong

Due to the overwhelming praise that VAPOR AUDIO has received from current shows and reviews, RYAN  has been updating his internal computer systems and is still recovering from his surgery just months ago.  Resend your email to pete@vaporsound.com, he is Ryan's right hand and is a technical expert regarding all state-of-the-art Vapor models and any synergistic audio components. 

Pete has always been prompt to address any email communications from me! 

EdRo

« Reply #37 on: 21 May 2016, 01:15 pm »
OK, MDolphin, who is this...really? You have all of 8 posts, all in Vapors circle, and Ryan has been awol? Ryan? Is this you? STEP OUT FROM BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!! Either that, or, what have you done with Ryan? 

toddc2

• That dog sure loves beer
« Reply #38 on: 21 May 2016, 02:20 pm »
OK, MDolphin, who is this...really? You have all of 8 posts, all in Vapors circle, and Ryan has been awol? Ryan? Is this you? STEP OUT FROM BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!! Either that, or, what have you done with Ryan?

I noticed the same thing. I was going to make a smart ass comment about hiring a receptionist instead of a PR guy but thought better of it. I also notice Ryan hasn't been active on AC since 21 April 2016, he's not returning emails (not unusual) and several people have pointed out that he's AWOL.

As a customer in waiting (almost 14 months now) I am beginning to get worried. Ryan or Pete, I think you should let your customers know what is going on in Vapor-land. I honestly hope all is well with you personally.

Todd

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
« Reply #39 on: 21 May 2016, 05:37 pm »
As a customer in waiting (almost 14 months now) I am beginning to get worried. Ryan or Pete, I think you should let your customers know what is going on in Vapor-land. I honestly hope all is well with you personally.

Well.... I'm probably totally out of line chiming in here, as it's not my place, but....
My son works for Ryan and is helping him best he can. I will say that Ryan is not playing around, he's truly working his tail off. I drive by "The Vapor Casa" twice a day, every day, as I leave my subdivision going to and from work. If I didn't know better, I would assume the workshop didn't have a door as it's always open, and there's always activity. Sometimes there's even a big box truck dropping and picking up. And I'm talking about 6:15am. My son doesn't go over until about 5:00pm. About the time most people "clock out".
But no.... That's when Ryan musters up his second wind for another few hours while my son is there.

So while Ryan isn't a machine pumping out product at the pace of a Chinese factory, he's not screwing around either.

I took the liberty of posting here, not because I have any relationship or vested interest with Ryan or Vapor (other than friendship), but I do have a unique "inside" perspective of my son and my geographic location. Ryan has never said anything in my presence other than being worn out and wishing there were more hours in the day.

I hope I didn't overstep my bounds posting this. Ryan, my apologies if I did.
Bob