FS: MrSpeakers Alpha Prime Headphones - SOLD

gelajoy

FS: MrSpeakers Alpha Prime Headphones - SOLD
« on: 26 Jul 2016, 11:08 pm »
I have for sale an excellent condition MrSpeakers Alpha Prime headphones. The headphones come with the original box, stand, and Alpha prime cable with 3.5mm plug. These headphones are one of the last batch, purchased Fall 2015. There are no noticeable scratches or scuffs and the pads are in great shape.

Marcus D of Headfonics awarded the Alpha Primes an 8.8 score and noted that "...If closed [headphones] is you bag and for many it is I honestly cannot think of a finer cut cloth of a bag than the Primes at this price range. The most ‘open sounding’ closed can comes to mind when I listen to the Alpha Prime."

http://headfonics.com/2015/02/the-alpha-prime-by-mrspeakers/

The Headphone Guru concluded that "...With the Alpha Prime, I no longer feel obligated to say, “this is a stunning headphone for the money.” The Alpha Prime is simply a stunning headphone! It can play just about anything and relay the sound with excitement and precision. The Prime lets loose yet never lets go of the music. The Prime drew me in and kept me itching for more tunes to throw at it. I spent many a sunrise session with the Alpha Prime and I suspect many more are in store. The fact that it’s lightweight made it easy to listen to for hours on end. It almost sounded as if the music was so powerful it was going to shake the Prime off my head! But rest assured, the cans stayed in place, quite securely, no matter how much bottom end or nasty basslines I threw its way. The Alpha Prime is what a great headphone should be: Addictive, revealing, dynamic, and downright fun."

http://headphone.guru/mr-speakers-alpha-prime-the-alpha-evolves/

I'm asking SOLD or best offer, plus shipping. The MSRP is $999. I accept PayPal but the buyer is responsible for paying their fees. I also accept USPS money orders. I will only ship within the US.

I have excellent feedback on Ebay as Gelajoy (999+ rating at 100%.)

« Last Edit: 3 Aug 2016, 07:38 pm by gelajoy »

gelajoy

Re: FS: MrSpeakers Alpha Prime Headphones
« Reply #1 on: 2 Aug 2016, 04:53 pm »
A new month and a new bump.