Record Crawl Poker run rally SAT., August 27, meet afterwards at our house

daves

We will have a little poker run at Vintage Vinyl, Euclid Records, and Planet Score on Saturday, Aug 27. We will have four complete 5 card hands at each store, in sealed envelopes. You can meet friends at any of the stores, pick up a single envelope, and after the record crawl, meet at our house in south county after 12:30 and we'll spin what you found. Please bring three to five dollars in change, and Liam will try to win it away from you.

One hand per person, when the store runs out, please post notice in this thread so other folks know during the record crawl. We will have beverages at the house, starting at 12:30.

daves

Well, since no one responded, we will have the house open at 12:30 saturday, please rsvp. We will spin until about 4pm. I'm rolling out a set of AR3a speakers in the den downstairs instead of the Klipsch rf7s.

KenSeger

• Heavy and noisy, but beautiful
    • Ken's Plain Jane Website
Dave S.,
If nothing unexpected crops up, I should be able to be at your place at 12:30 this Saturday.
Seen you then,
Ken

daves

Sounds good, Ken.

mjmsound

I can't make it. Helen made other plans. :duh:

daves

It looks like Richard, Ken, Mr. K, Kyle, David, Liam and I will make it, and possibly Steve.

daves

We had a lot of fun, catching up with all the summer goings on, showing folks the Technics SP10 mkII I just found, Steve taking the Leak Sandwich speakers home, nibbling on some tasty treats, swapping stories and listening to some good jazz.

Thanks for coming down!

kentj1948

The pleasure was ours.  Thanks for having us.  Kent