SOLD: Dynavector 10X5 Cartridge Low Hours $215

robertsong9

SOLD: Dynavector 10X5 Cartridge Low Hours $215
« on: 7 Sep 2014, 10:56 pm »
Selling a Dynavector 10X5 cartridge (originally $450) with low hours. It proved to be a poor match for my system, so I switched to another similarly priced cartridge which is more to my liking (AT150MLX). I counted 94 record plays (yes, I actually took a log on this) so that calculates to 70 hours tops. It was professionally mounted/aligned by Needle Doctor on a new Pro-ject turntable that I also purchased from them. The stylus was cleaned after virtually every record side with Onzow Zerodust, and all my records were prior cleaned on a VPI HW-16.5 machine. Cantilever is straight, and there is nothing mechanically worth noting. Worked perfectly before I carefully unmounted it.

In short, the cart was very well cared for and I am being completely honest with everything I said. I really wish the cartridge worked out for me since I'm now out $200 on this. All original hardware and materials included. Please contact me with any questions. I have 100% perfect feedback at eBay, A'gon, and Headfi... just ask.

« Last Edit: 8 Sep 2014, 04:51 am by robertsong9 »