Owners: Your Quotes are requested

Mike Dzurko

« on: 22 May 2008, 02:56 pm »

We’re in the process of doing some revisions/changes to our website.  One feature we’re planning to add is an “Owner quote of the month”.  We could use warranty registrations, etc. but would like to start with a clean slate and use all new quotes.

-So, send your quotes directly to me via PM
-The space is suitable for a short, two-three sentence quote
-The quote can be about specific current product or ACI customer service
-Each quote you send will get you FIVE automatic entries in the current drawing for  $200 Gift Certificate as well as the same # of auto entries in the October Grand Prize Drawing
-IF we choose one of your quotes to use, you’ll get an additional FIVE entries

Thanks and have fun!

Mike Dzurko

Re: Owners: Your Quotes are requested
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jun 2008, 12:19 pm »
Thanks to all who've submitted quotes.   :thumb:

If you haven't yet, there is still time . . .  the current drawing will close on Saturday, June 21.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #2 on: 23 Jun 2008, 07:39 pm »
An ACI gift certificate for $200 was emailed to Dan L. this morning for his winning entry. Dan will still be eligible for the Grand Prize to be drawn at this year's RMAF in October.

We haven't yet decided on the conclusion date for the next $200 drawing, but it will probably be around the first of August. So get your entries in!

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #3 on: 31 Jul 2008, 01:23 pm »
Hello Everyone!

The current drawing for a $200 ACI Gift Certificate will close at Midnight, August 15.  Submit your quotes OR potential Pictures of the Month by that date to get your five (or ten) drawing entries. This will be the last drawing before the BIG one at RMAF in early October.

Thank you and have a super day!

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #4 on: 1 Aug 2008, 12:56 pm »
Trying to streamline procedures and make it easier to submit quotes and pictures:

You can PM or email me, OR

submit quotes and pics to:

pm@audioc.com

Thanks!

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #5 on: 19 Aug 2008, 10:18 pm »
We were going to close the last contest on August 15. However, with the Summer Sale, and a lot of good stuff going on, we have just been busy and that date slipped right by. So, you've got a couple days of opportunity here. We will accept your entries until Midnight this Friday, August 22.

Wouldn't that $200 Gift Certificate come in handy  :thumb:

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #6 on: 26 Aug 2008, 01:35 pm »
The July/August winning entry has been drawn and the winner notified. Congratulations Henry!

DO keep sending your quotes and photos . . . you will continue to gain entries in the Grand Prize drawing scheduled for early October at RMAF.

ohenry

« Reply #7 on: 27 Aug 2008, 01:24 am »
The July/August winning entry has been drawn and the winner notified. Congratulations Henry!

DO keep sending your quotes and photos . . . you will continue to gain entries in the Grand Prize drawing scheduled for early October at RMAF.

Thanks so much, Mike.  I'm thrilled!  Deciding how to use the certificate is a nice dilemma to have.   aa

Eric

« Reply #8 on: 27 Aug 2008, 02:49 pm »
Congrats, Henry!!

DR

• The Man
« Reply #9 on: 3 Sep 2008, 12:45 am »
Mike,

I keep getting email responses that I can't connect to the server for the mailto:pm@audioc.com address. I have some pictures for you.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #10 on: 3 Sep 2008, 11:23 am »
Mike,

I keep getting email responses that I can't connect to the server for the mailto:pm@audioc.com address. I have some pictures for you.

Hmm, can't explain that one. You can send them directly to me:    mdzurko@audioc.com

Thanks!