Game of Thrones anyone???

martinr

Re: Game of Thrones anyone???
« Reply #20 on: 4 Sep 2017, 04:06 pm »
two years between seasons is a long time....I thought I read the last season will be less than 7 episodes as well.....

Agree with previous, hoping for a good West World to fill the gap.....

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #21 on: 4 Sep 2017, 07:31 pm »
Yeah, hopefully it's back soon.  Also awaiting Daredevil and Jessica Jones.  And til then it looks like in a week there'll be another season of Bojack Horseman to keep me occupied. :thumb:

WGH

« Reply #22 on: 4 Sep 2017, 08:24 pm »
Also awaiting Daredevil and Jessica Jones

Why wait? Both the Daredevil and Jessica Jones along with Luke Cage and Iron Fist are in the new Marvel's Defenders on Netflix.
Binge on all 8 episodes right now!
https://www.netflix.com/title/80002566

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #23 on: 4 Sep 2017, 09:59 pm »
I've read mixed reviews of The Defenders but I will be checking it out.

WGH

« Reply #24 on: 4 Sep 2017, 10:35 pm »
These super heroes bicker among themselves and are individually troubled but somehow they get the job done; it does take the first 5 episodes to gel, hang in there.

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #25 on: 5 Sep 2017, 03:15 am »
Is Kristen Ritter contractually forced to be photographed from behind for every poster?  Does Netflix think we won't watch if they can't prove she has a nice butt?

Folsom

« Reply #26 on: 5 Sep 2017, 06:48 am »
Is Kristen Ritter contractually forced to be photographed from behind for every poster?  Does Netflix think we won't watch if they can't prove she has a nice butt?

It's ok. Butt anything to take any attention off of the shit version of the Iron Fist is welcome. I hope Danny Rand dies SOON. I mean, does no one else wonder how spending 8 years meditating and learning martial arts turned him into the the most annoying little bitch in the universe?

GOT

I can't wait for the show to end. We've been waiting for the big battles.... I hope the next season comes out earlier.

EdRo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #27 on: 5 Sep 2017, 12:47 pm »
Some people have a "better side", right? She can show 2 sides at once. I see her face, AND her glutes. Whats wrong with that?