opnly bafld

• 83 Klipsch LSIs
Music Reference RM-10 MKII
« on: 23 Jul 2017, 11:38 am »
deleted

« Last Edit: 11 Sep 2017, 10:32 pm by opnly bafld »

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Music Reference RM-10 MKII owners manual/schematic wanted
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jul 2017, 11:59 am »
No PDF? too bad.

jimmieg

Re: Music Reference RM-10 MKII owners manual wanted
« Reply #2 on: 20 Aug 2017, 09:11 pm »
I just found this thread and read with interest. This thread along with almost others of this kind, refers to prime Luna VS rogue an awful lot. I am wondering why these threads virtually never mention quicksilver audio? USA made, great reputation, same price range as the others already mentioned. I am in the market for good reasonably priced tube gear. I think any true comparison of reasonably priced tube gear should include this company and I'm not sure why that is not the case. Because they don't advertise?

RDavidson

« Reply #3 on: 20 Aug 2017, 09:28 pm »
I just found this thread and read with interest. This thread along with almost others of this kind, refers to prime Luna VS rogue an awful lot. I am wondering why these threads virtually never mention quicksilver audio? USA made, great reputation, same price range as the others already mentioned. I am in the market for good reasonably priced tube gear. I think any true comparison of reasonably priced tube gear should include this company and I'm not sure why that is not the case. Because they don't advertise?

I understand you're pretty new here, but out of respect to the original poster, I suggest you start a new thread about your topic. Your response has nothing to do with finding an RM10 mkii owner's manual. Also, people tend to post more about new / popular gear. No one has anything against Quicksilver that I've read. But like I said, if you want people to talk about it, then start a thread about it. It's really that easy.

Music Reference is out of manuals? No electronic format either? Are they each hand written or something? :scratch: That's really odd and not very good product/customer support.
« Last Edit: 20 Aug 2017, 11:19 pm by RDavidson »

jimmieg

« Reply #4 on: 24 Aug 2017, 02:51 pm »
I understand you're pretty new here, but out of respect to the original poster, I suggest you start a new thread about your topic. Your response has nothing to do with finding an RM10 mkii owner's manual. Also, people tend to post more about new / popular gear. No one has anything against Quicksilver that I've read. But like I said, if you want people to talk about it, then start a thread about it. It's really that easy.

Music Reference is out of manuals? No electronic format either? Are they each hand written or something? :scratch: That's really odd and not very good product/customer support.

Please pardon me, this was not where I intended my post. I thought I was replying to an OP who asked about Rogue VS Prima Luna.  Somehow I wound up replying to  a different thread than the one I intended.

James Romeyn

• Industry Participant
  • James Romeyn Music and Audio, LLC
    • James Romeyn Music and Audio, LLC
« Reply #5 on: 11 Sep 2017, 09:09 pm »
IIRC yesterday I read that "hifiengine.com" posted a link to the OP's requested owner manual.  You must register to open such links.

Best wishes finding it.